Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

[Jul 12-14, 2013] EVO 2013 P4Arena! Also sign up for BB/GG side tourneys! - Las Vegas, NV

Seeing as how it worked out so well last time, I guess I could go with this route again...

I kinda need a room. I'm down to play AE2012/KOFXIII/GG casuals (bringing my PS3) and I'll sleep on the floor if I have to. I promise I'm not evil, faultydefense can tell you :v:

Chrome Homura going to EVO? I'd like to play you in some games! :D I'm signing up for GG too. See you guys at EVO!

Sign me up for BB and GG! :D

Potemkin rises again!

Sign me up for BB/GG please!

Chrome Homura going to EVO? I'd like to play you in some games! :D I'm signing up for GG too. See you guys at EVO!

added to list

Shtkn, question: Is the tournament going to be GGAC or GGACR? I figure if ACR just came out like, 2 weeks before EVO starts (god willing it'll be that soon), we'll just run an ACR exhibition with the main tournament being GGAC? Though I figure the Japanese players would be more willing to play ACR than AC right now. Just curious.

Sign me up for BB and GG!

Yo Kevin sign me up for BB/GG, pretty sure im attending year.

added

Shtkn, question: Is the tournament going to be GGAC or GGACR? I figure if ACR just came out like, 2 weeks before EVO starts (god willing it'll be that soon), we'll just run an ACR exhibition with the main tournament being GGAC? Though I figure the Japanese players would be more willing to play ACR than AC right now. Just curious.

good question. if this were an official tournament, i would say we should stick with vanilla ac, but since it's a side tournament, i think acr would be more fun for everyone if it were available.

Alright, that's fine. Guess I get to have a head start grinding Jam combos at least :3 Still gonna get bodied by JP players though.

Since im most likely going to be there, sign me in for BB.

sign me up for blazblue ^_^

Put me in for BB

done

Oh yea forgot to sign up for this. Signing up for BB and GG.

Room is booked and full. Chicago is in there! See you guys at EVO!

put me down for gg.

also throwing this out there: the people in my fgc have been surprisingly diligent, so it's currently just me in my room (I'm at the paris). if you need space...

Now that the schedule has been revealed and we know Persona is going to start and end on Friday by 6PM, are we holding the BB and GG tournaments on Saturday?

Sign me up for BB.

I can also bring a PS3 + Monitor (Asus VH238H) + all games.

I'd be happy to help out with streaming but I don't know what assistance would be useful.

yes, i believe having it on saturday would be best. assuming we have 60something per game and 8 setups, i think we'll be able to get through both games in one day. we might have to go two days if it doesn't work out schedule-wise though!

as far as schedule, iirc last year we had 4 setups per pool, 80 total entrants, and each pool was scheduled for 90 minutes. i think we can get away with similar numbers this year since i expect there to be a bit of dropoff in attendance (probably 60something?). i'll be doing some rsearch today and post up soon!

logichole, a second stream would be great, but we won't have any bandwidth to stream on unless you have access to a portable 4g card or something... let me know your plans asap. oh and at least bring the tv+ps3+games, we'll probably use it!

I'm going! Def signing up for GG....ummm I guess BB too. I'll help out running things if I can as well, it's a habit of mine -_-.