Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

[Jul 12-14, 2013] EVO 2013 P4Arena! Also sign up for BB/GG side tourneys! - Las Vegas, NV

You have to pay a general entrance fee, and a fee for any specific tournies you want to enter. Usually you can do both online beforehand. Then they slap a tag on your wrist or whatever and you can come and go.

I would like to sign up for Guilty Gear! Ill be in Vegas on Wednesday.

So I dont need some kind of special pre-printed tag to enter? I can just walk in ? and hand 5 bucks for the BB tourny? or w/e for casuals?

The spectator pass is sold out online.(YOU need a pass for everything now both halls and panel rooms unlike last year) But i believe they will be selling spectator passes at the door

(it should be cheap prob 5$-10$) only for fri and sat not sun finals. And side tourneys should be cheap also 5$.

so basically just bring cash and buy the damn passes when I show up?

so basically just bring cash and buy the damn passes when I show up?

Pretty much.

The spectator pass is sold out online.(YOU need a pass for everything now both halls and panel rooms unlike last year) But i believe they will be selling spectator passes at the door

(it should be cheap prob 5$-10$) only for fri and sat not sun finals. And side tourneys should be cheap also 5$.

I didn't know evo rolled like that. Guess FGC is finally getting good. Hope I can get a pass at the door, I want to beast on west coast in GG.

Anyone with a LGP can just press the button. I'll personally have my Laptop + LGP but there'll probably be more streamers than players at the event anyway.

any kind of news about GG being streamed or at least recorded?

I'll be streaming and it sounds like TLoc might also get a stream going so we can have one dedicated for each pool.

I'll be streaming and it sounds like TLoc might also get a stream going so we can have one dedicated for each pool.

awesome thanks man

Shoutouts to Jyosua for coming through with the pool streaming.

Who do I need to stalk on Twitter to find evening hotel room P4A games?

Please add the following to BB/GG:

Kousaka

Leo7

Roldy

Zeero

All from Toronto :)

Ohhh boy GG is looking good! What Japanese players are playing besides Dogura?

ok, just added everyone

we have about 40 per game atm and i'm assuming we'll be getting more on site signups. are we going to hit 80entrants like last year!?

Oh yeah I just remembered something I forget every tournament: I have an unlimited wireless 4G hotspot through my work that I can bring with me so hopefully that'll come in handy for streaming? We'll see.

Hey Kevin, a suggestion from Dave, you should shift everything about an hour or two earlier. Having top 8 be an hour and thirty might not be enough time, especially if everything will be streamed. Also, I'd like to help run the brackets if you don't mind.