Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

[Jul 12-14, 2013] EVO 2013 P4Arena! Also sign up for BB/GG side tourneys! - Las Vegas, NV

i suppose we could move starting time earlier an hour and give an extra 30 min to each game's finals...

and sure if you want to help just find me when the tournament starts. which game did you want to help with? both :)?

Tentative Schedule Saturday:

Signups end at 11am, brackets created/posted at 11:45am

gg pools start at noon

noon - 1:30 pools 1 & 2

1:30 - 3:00 pools 3 & 4

3:00 - 5:00 top 8

bb pools start at 5:30

5:00 - 6:30 pools 1 & 2

6:30 - 8:00 pools 3 & 4

8:00 - 10:00 top 8

wait wait... is bb not starting till saturday (why did I never even once like... register this info with my brian...?)

if thats the case will there be casuals on friday? should I still come on friday? I imagine the soonest I can arrive will be around noon-2pm

Oh yeah I just remembered something I forget every tournament: I have an unlimited wireless 4G hotspot through my work that I can bring with me so hopefully that'll come in handy for streaming? We'll see.

feel free to bring it if you like, though it seems that all the streaming equipment needs are already met. might be good to have one on the side just in case something breaks though...

wait wait... is bb not starting till saturday (why did I never even once like... register this info with my brian...?)

if thats the case will there be casuals on friday? should I still come on friday? I imagine the soonest I can arrive will be around noon-2pm

both side tournaments are on saturday... that has always been teh plan since they posted teh schedule for the official games. feel free to come on friday if you want, though i'm not planning anything for that day there may be ppl playing bb/gg casuals

If we're going to stream all of top 8 on one stream, yeah an hour and thirty probably will not be enough time. BB takes on average about 10 minutes per set. That's about 80 or 90 minutes of matches, assuming there are no delays in getting a hold of anyone (and you always have to herd cats at big tournaments). If we've got two streams, it could work.

i have no plans to run team tourneys... if someone else wants to do it after we're done with singles, then go for it.

i've changed teh schedule for 2h per top8. hopefully that's enough.

as far as stream setups:

-jyosua will be one stream station

-tloc said he won't be able to stream so i'm checking with finestKO if they're available

Put me in for GG! I'll try not to miss my matches this year, and I'll try to find a pad ; ;

Also, I'm interested in MMs for Persona if anyone else is! I'll be going as high as 50$!

@Toronto Where's K2?!
I have not seen this man for like a year and a half now, no clue where he is >_>

Please add me to the list for Guilty Gear! RPD MCZ Alex Smith.

Also, thanks (partly in advance) to everyone involved in setting up and bringing setups for the anime side tournaments.

If anyone's got a setup and is playing some GG tonight or tomorrow post up, got a rusty ABA looking to play some matches

Sign me up for GG, the names Nate. Also sign up my friend Bruntski.

Yo Moroha I have a setup for GG I should be free tmrw night if you wanna face a JO and a TE player

I got skipped (´・ω・`)

ditto. Kev, I think that cowboy hat might be cutting off the circulation to your brain. (´・ω・`)

I guess I forgot to say that I was in on the GG side tourney, but, I'm definitely in on the GG side tourney.

Hey guys I'm at room 1825 in the Paris. Wireless here is crap. Just send me a PM/call our room phone for updates regarding availability of setups and the like.