Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

[Jul 12-14, 2013] EVO 2013 P4Arena! Also sign up for BB/GG side tourneys! - Las Vegas, NV

thanks & btw-- how long should our respective USB cords be? I think mine is like a 6 foot one atm? do I need to swap it out for a longer one?

Hey everyone I'm on my phone so I can't update the list but that's ok! I found a decent spot to hold the tournament tomorrow:

The inside corner of the exhibitor hall by Spy Party and Air Dash Online

Please spread the word!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Sorry I can't do signups... On phone. Just go to the tourney tomorrow before 11am!

I'm here - can someone give me some bearings so I can meet up with my community?

Alright we are here in the corner of the MK room setting up! Come find me to sign up! You're not signed up until you come here and pay! Signups end at 11

something has come up so I can't be there or provide a setup. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Evo was stupid fun-- also insanely tiring -- The only time I sweat so much is when I spend time in a Sauna....

in light of how things turned out Ive resolved to abandon my HDTV for BB use and buy an evo or equivalent monitor I browsed around and found what I hope to be a reliable guide on monitors that are effective for this use : http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2013/feb/16/display-lags-monitor-input-lag-list-screen-cap/

and this : http://www.displaylag.com/display-database/

Im hoping someone can verify that this information is good and these are all good choices-- I was lookin at the VH238H myself

Thanks again @ shtkn and all those who donated their time and setups so that we could participate and socialize

Asus VH238H is actually the EVO standard monitor. If you entered any of the main games (besides Smash) at EVO, those were what you were playing on.

Asus VH238H is actually the EVO standard monitor. If you entered any of the main games (besides Smash) at EVO, those were what you were playing on.

*VH236H