Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

[Jul 12-14, 2013] EVO 2013 P4Arena! Also sign up for BB/GG side tourneys! - Las Vegas, NV

Unfortunately, I'll miss this year's EVO. Last year, I went for the BB side tourney alone and had some of the best matches I've ever had. Good luck everyone, I'll be overseas testing out CP and watching the stream.

I bought an evo monitor today so that means I have a full setup available!

Assuming GG will be on Saturday or Sunday (due to scheduling BS, I'll be coming in on Friday evening) count me in. I call dibs on BLEED's old palette (EX+P) so NOBODY FUCKING USE IT BUT ME

:v:

ok, here's my tentative schedule: i put gg first since my guess is that it will likely have less entrants and bb matches are slower than gg's. this way if bb does fall behind it doesn't impact the schedule at all.

Tentative Schedule Saturday:

Signups end at noon, pools will be posted at 12:30

gg pools start at 1:00

1:00 - 2:30 pools 1 & 2

2:30 - 4:00 pools 3 & 4

4:00 - 5:30 top 8

bb pools start at 5:30

5:30 - 7:00 pools 1 & 2

7:00 - 8:30 pools 3 & 4

8:30 - 10:00 top 8

Sign me up for GG and BB. I am doomed since I haven't touched either of these versions in half a year.

Anyone for a P4 exhibition with the Japanese Players after Finals on Friday (Teams, Tug of War, Kumites, etc)? What about on Saturday? I want them to give everyone the opportunity to play with the Japanese as much as possible while they are here, but I don't' want to conflict with anyone's schedule.

Glad to see that a bunch of people will be there for my first EVO trip, now to control myself and not get wasted the night before the tourney.

Glad to see that a bunch of people will be there for my first EVO trip, now to control myself and not get wasted the night before the tourney.

...RIP Bibiquadium.

Also schedule looks great to me. Can't wait!

I'm strongly considering coming this year before I go overseas but that all depends on the plane ticket price and if anyone is willing to share a room with me (we'll split the price). If I happen to buy the ticket I'll post it immediately before July 1 and I'll be showing up sometime during the evening on Friday, looking into prices now.

Sign me up for GG and BB. I am doomed since I haven't touched either of these versions in half a year.

Anyone for a P4 exhibition with the Japanese Players after Finals on Friday (Teams, Tug of War, Kumites, etc)? What about on Saturday? I want them to give everyone the opportunity to play with the Japanese as much as possible while they are here, but I don't' want to conflict with anyone's schedule.

This sounds like fun, I'm in full support of the idea.

I'm strongly considering coming this year before I go overseas but that all depends on the plane ticket price and if anyone is willing to share a room with me (we'll split the price). If I happen to buy the ticket I'll post it immediately before July 1 and I'll be showing up sometime during the evening on Friday, looking into prices now.

Dang man, I wish you could have said something earlier, I would have offered you a slot :(

Can someone help this man?

Thanks for trying Shin, I didn't know that my leave, convention, and EVO will all fall in such a fashionable order that I had to announce myself for coming (possibly). Of course I want to know the scene and at least say that I attended the biggest part of gaming history for the year of XX'. Ticket price is a little annoying but its not like I do anything with my money so one minor sacrifice wouldn't be too bad since the next time I can pull this off is possibly 15'.

Will continue to wait on comrade.

I will be attending EVO, and entering BB! I am completely new to the game, but excited to compete in my first tournament!