Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

[Jul 12-14, 2013] EVO 2013 P4Arena! Also sign up for BB/GG side tourneys! - Las Vegas, NV

Sign me up for GG and BB. I am doomed since I haven't touched either of these versions in half a year.

Anyone for a P4 exhibition with the Japanese Players after Finals on Friday (Teams, Tug of War, Kumites, etc)? What about on Saturday? I want them to give everyone the opportunity to play with the Japanese as much as possible while they are here, but I don't' want to conflict with anyone's schedule.

I think this would be a great idea! Given the schedule, Friday night would probably be the best time to do this. At least in my opinion.

oops, forgot to sign up. put me down for BB and GG.

Kevin, as TO I demand you bring back the cowboy hat...besides being a chick magnet, it makes it much easier finding you within the sea of asians.

Sign me up for both too please!

hAZ Tubazo

my gawd, hype king returns... notworthy.gif

Kevin, as TO I demand you bring back the cowboy hat...besides being a chick magnet, it makes it much easier finding you within the sea of asians.

Racist!!!

yes, i'll be bringing the hat to vegas like last year. i'm planning to bring it to all majors from now on; i brought it to montreal for umad!

also everyone that didn't say "maybe/should" are now added to the list

If needed, I can bring yet another monitor, ps3 with GG and BB, and streaming equipment. I don't have a 4G card, though, and I'm not sure using my 4G phone for that would be a good idea, lol.

Please sign me up for GG-- hAZ|SSE Holy Order-Troll (Arizona). Also, we will be bringing an Evo monitor that you can use for the tournament, and if needed, an Xbox with GG on it. Also, please let me know if you need help running the tournamrnt or finding players :)

Also, my UMvC3 pool is at noon, so please let me know if this is a problem-- I would hate to cause any trouble. Have not played GG in a looong time, but I heard that a few Japanese top GG players will be attending Evo, and it will be great to play everyone again <3

Please sign me up for guilty gear. Looking forward to it, and my first Evo as well in general.

If it's not too late, could I sign up for the BB tourney?

Thanks!

Also, are there any people going to be in Vegas early by any chance? Being a Vegas local, a friend and I are holding a session for BB (we're ass at the other games sorry lol) on Weds (10th) at his apartment. Unfortunately, the apartment is kinda small so I can only get a few in before it becomes inconvenient to his roommates. Alternatively, if you're fine with playing at hotel rooms we can set something up. If you're interested, feel free to PM me.

As Ive never gone to Evo before-- is there anything special I need to know? additional fees to enter? cash preferred? etc? I only plan on playing BB (maybe alil casual persona)

Don't show up without showering. :v:

Have cash.

Don't leave your stuff alone unless you want someone to steal it.

Show up early for any matches you are going to be playing in, and be sure to scout out where you need to show up ahead of time.

So I dont need some kind of special pre-printed tag to enter? I can just walk in ? and hand 5 bucks for the BB tourny? or w/e for casuals?