Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[Feb 16, 2013] Team St1ckbug Gets Ready to Brawl (P4U/KOF13/BBCSE/GGAC/VF5) - Brooklyn, NY

Either one is fine by me. Wanna do a First to 5 games or First to 10?

More money+more matches = more fun, imho! ^^

Lets play ft10 on 20$

Just realized I might really like the new single elim format. More time for casuals and hopefully learning some things and playing games instead of freaking out about trying to look like I've improved.

Any Milia players coming through? I'm trying to learn this character (and the game, too. Don't really have experience) and I could really use some tips or whatever. It's hard when you don't have people to play.

Bringing my stick - maybe i can get it fixed. Image-http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb157/starsickle/0502121817a.jpg

Jesus Lordy of Christ!!!!!

Star, you don't me asking what the hell is THAT?

Since I haven't work in a week.

If I don't have $10 dollars, I can't make it.

Unless, I have work on Saturdays and finish early, I stop by for some BB & P4A and MB Casuals. Hopefully.

Any Milia players coming through? I'm trying to learn this character (and the game, too. Don't really have experience) and I could really use some tips or whatever. It's hard when you don't have people to play.

NJ's Millia won't be able to make it.

I'M READY FOR NEXT LEVEL LETS GO.

THIS IS JUST LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE ANIMES!

I'll see you guys tomorrow. I will actually show up this time, I fucked up and ended up ducking last tournament. On that note should I bring my ps3 for chaos code?

Just take cover when I lose, it's going flying. I'm gonna see if it's therapeutic. #staged

If i go, i'll make sure to stand right next to you

I think this is the first time I had a reason to post in this subforum, all because a friend of mine flew all the way to you guys. Go Fidoskin, go!

The best part of this tournament was when someone smoked a blunt and took a shit. Whoever you are, you're godlike.

The best part of this tournament was when someone smoked a blunt and took a shit. Whoever you are, you're godlike.

>.> double ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Shoutouts to people...

I actually have a lot I want it discuss about all my matches but I'll kinda just have to hold that.

Shoutouts to that other Long Islander, I'm sorry I forgot your name. You seemed nice.

I hope you guys liked my LordKnight outfit. He was asking for a RL streammonster so I obliged. :P

Ok guys just got home, some bad news.

Technically, the second file when I had to remake Tio got corrupted again. I saw this coming and didn't close the program in an attempt to fix the problem (which was my mistake before). However, when I got home, my computer performed an updated and restarted again. So I won't have full results (probably just t3).