Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hideki

Japanese Sol Players

Yeah I forgot about P.C but he always plays at a-cho and I hate downloading their vids for some reason. =/

I think part of the problem why some people don't like downloading a-cho is because of that friggin announcer...screaming at the top of his lungs like he's about to die, commit a murder or about to get boned really hard by something like pot's fist

http://gamechariot.com/08movie_GGXXAC.html

New Sol videos at Game Chariot of...Kishitaka. I've actually seen videos of his Sol before (I've heard of him from ElvenShaodw's blog), and I really didn't like them except one of the matches he had against Kaqn's Millia. But now this guy is pretty good, especially at his combos. He even uses my favorite GV combo (or at least I think he does).

GV > j.D (pause) SW (RWB) > bj.S SW > 2H 236K

I don't know, it's just really fun to input, and it ends at the corner. ;)

EDIT

Also, does anybody know who’s Sol this is?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A-RCydq4AI8&fmt=18

One of my personal favorites!

Whaa... Spirit Juice has Negro Installed?! Last I've seen of Kishitaka he wasn't anything worth paying attention to. So unless he lvled up big time, I see no point in watching his matches.*goes to watch Kusoru*

Whaa... Spirit Juice has Negro Installed?!

Last I've seen of Kishitaka he wasn't anything worth paying attention to. So unless he lvled up big time, I see no point in watching his matches.*goes to watch Kusoru*

Just like Doren is the Whitest Jam Alive, I am the Blackest Sol Alive. :eng101:

Just like Doren is the Whitest Jam Alive, I am the Blackest Sol Alive. :eng101:

By unwritten law you must use EX HS colors now.:yaaay:

Actually, Kishitaka seems solid to me.

Yeah he's solid but nothing really amazing. He seems to use what everyone else has been using the entire time minus experience. He has skill but nothing really amazing. I wish he didn't use the same colors I use.:arg:

with the powahs of the blackest sol alive he also has the powahs of HYPE

Yeah the 5v5 is a must-watch.

Spoiler:

"012 and Kishitaka OCVed a team each, and remember it's 5v5."

I haven't seen a single video of the tourny on youtube and I have not been able to find a torrent/download link. So, the only option is to just buy the damn thing! It costs $30 shipped to the US. I think you get a magazine and the DVD together. (I believe the mag is an arcadia issue).

Yeah, I reaaaaally want to see this now. Any niconico/youtube links or link to where I can possibly get myself a copy?

Check out the video discussion thread. I've made a post on how to purchase the DVD. As for the magazine, it's not Arcadia but Tougeki Damashi MAX. I can give you my assurance the DVD is as good as any SBO matches you have watched. Besides, uploading the videos to YouTube will get the uploader's account banned, as Enterbrain has asked YouTube to do so. So please do everyone a favour and buy the DVD!