Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hideki

Japanese Sol Players

I have a little question. Who´s actually the best GG/ Sol player in japan? I wanna know it for request and dowload some matches. Thanks!

isa plays Ky now. He seemingly switched back to Sol for a few matches back on Chariot, but for the recent G3 23 on 23 matches he was back to playing Ky. Most of the good Japanese Sol players who were at SBO don't have matches of themselves online, at least not ones that I can find. Mausu is a decent Sol player. There's always Kishitaka as well. Those are the only ones I can think of that still play. If you're lucky you can check older updates in the multimedia forum and catch the matches posted earlier last month with isa in them, he plays really well.

omg isa dropped sol? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's kinda sad how not that many really good jp players use sol T_T

When I asked MINT and Ruu who they thought the best Sol player was, they said P.C and 012 were about equal, followed by Isa (when he was playing Sol at least).

P.C and 012 are good because they use the power of the black Sol~ I remember when they had to play a match against one another way back in #R, it was a race to see who could get the dust color first.

isa seems to be the most aggressive. Funnily enough, it's rare to see really rush-rush Sol players at higher levels, they are much more conservative and like to pick their shots, then rush once they get you on the ground.

isa seems to be the most aggressive. Funnily enough, it's rare to see really rush-rush Sol players at higher levels, they are much more conservative and like to pick their shots, then rush once they get you on the ground.

True. Of the three top Sol players (Isa, P.C, 012), Isa was the most aggressive. P.C and 012 played very similar in terms of typical Sol play nowadays (wait for openings and then rush once knockdown has been established).

Of course, this may be why P.C and 012 are considered better players than isa. The downfall of many a Sol player can stem from the misconception that he can just rush down all the time mindlessly. =/

Of course, this may be why P.C and 012 are considered better players than isa. The downfall of many a Sol player can stem from the misconception that he can just rush down all the time mindlessly. =/

:lol:

Those were the good ol' (good... lol) days of XX... back when you could do that, especially if your name was Daigo. Nowadays, rushing in and playing recklessly gets you killed (most of the time).

When I asked MINT and Ruu who they thought the best Sol player was, they said P.C and 012 were about equal, followed by Isa (when he was playing Sol at least).

i asked ruu also he said 012 was best sol.

fuck that in AC its P.C fuckin 5 sidewinders in a row?!?!!.....then that dummy impossible dustloop that takes like 3/4th's hes damn good

go on the AC vids and see what PC does to jam...second round... maybe 10 seconds into the match.....next thing you know 3/4th's of jams life is gone...no tension used just skill

fuck that in AC its P.C fuckin 5 sidewinders in a row?!?!!.....then that dummy impossible dustloop that takes like 3/4th's hes damn good

"Thirty-seven! My girlfriend did thirty-seven sidewinders!"

"...in a row?"