Sign in to follow this  
Hideki

Japanese Sol Players

I've uploaded some good Sol matches. They're not very new, but those who have not seen them should see them right away. :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KWWTLRF8 -- Team match featuring kawin (Potemkin), Isa (Sol), 012 (Sol) VS QJACK (Johnny), keba (ABA), Oracle (HOS)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G6S1JUXV -- Team match featuring kawin (Potemkin), Isa (Sol), 012 (Sol) VS some Slayer, karun (Jam), hiro (Millia)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I_8v7s134TU -- Sol (I think it's Isa, but I'm not sure), Zappa (doesn't play) ABA (doesn't play) VS Eddie, Slayer, Potemkin

That match proves it. Sol is fucking king of GG. Bow before him bitches! Sidewinder rape sessions abound! Now I see where I was messin up on my sidewinders on Pot. Isa killed that bastard. It's fun to watch Pot die..... It's good to see there's still some good Sol players.

As far as I remember, people quoted him as Isa. Everyone in the the team translates as Danzai *insert word*. Also the playstyle is exactly the same (and color).

Someone in the video discussion thread once said that the player is isa I think, but I'm not sure, I could be wrong, since it kinda long time ago. But anyway, it's pretty safe to say that the player is isa, if you watch his matches you can be sure of it. If you watch his match vs KA2 in AC, or the other team match with 012 you can see. His playstyle is pretty uniqe and you can see it's him. :P The Danzai Zappa, Danzai Red etc was probably a joke for the team name I'd say. I've also managed to find another old team match where he plays with ABEGEN (PO) [He was in the other team in the Youtube match] and another PO. He plays quite the same.

Here it is: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/id/2364940321

It'd be pretty lulz if Spirit Juice started playing Eddie too. ... As for Isa, the last I saw of him and ED, he was making basic execution errors and using some strange looking strings. Also seemed to be majorly attempting an XCOPY of Ogawa. Granted, he's probably still getting used to the changeover, and I haven't seen the latest vids on Gamechariot. But all this beastly talk seems kind of silly, unless he did some major level grinding since his last vids.

It'd be pretty lulz if Spirit Juice started playing Eddie too.

As for Isa, the last I saw of him and ED, he was making basic execution errors and using some strange looking strings. Also seemed to be majorly attempting an XCOPY of Ogawa. Granted, he's probably still getting used to the changeover, and I haven't seen the latest vids on Gamechariot. But all this beastly talk seems kind of silly, unless he did some major level grinding since his last vids.

You will see how good his Eddie is once you download them... whenever that may be (lol your internet suxxorz). I was pretty impressed.

i doubt he's changing to eddie for good, i mean kaqn used millia too in that vid didn't he?

Not so sure about that. If you check DF2 qualified teams, Isa qualified with Eddie and has Kaqn playing Millia as his teammate.

Well, it makes for Kaqn... he's always been kind of a tier whore (Millia in XX, Jam in #R). Not sure why he stuck with OS in Slash, but a lot of players felt that OS still had a lot of potential to grow as a character so I guess that's why he stuck with him (not to mention AC was announced shortly after SBO of that year, and it was safe to assume OS would be getting buffed). Before SBO there were those Ogawa vs Kaqn videos and Kaqn was getting owned a lot, which made him really sad, apparently. His team's performance at SBO wasn't that great either. I'm guessing all those things, with Millia being a better character and all, factored in to him wanting to try Millia out in a major tournament. As for Isa, Eddie is much more rewarding to play than Sol, so I can see why he wants to switch.

Sign in to follow this