Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Gets Ready to Brawl Results

As mentioned in the prior thread, only t3.

P4:

1. LordKnight (MI)

2. Bace (EL)

3. Paradise Lost (MI)

KoF:

1. Pachu KoF

2. Sketch

3. Liston

BB:

1. Tsuuna (BA)

2. LordKnight (LI)

3. Mynus (LI)

GG:

1. Mynus (IN)

2. St1ckbug (JA)

3. A3Religion (JO)

Thanks to those that came! Next event will be 3/30! We can finally stream VSAV!

This went a lot better then losing first match last month. In fact I got to lose twice in a single-elim to two back to back litchis lol Also shoutouts to achtzehn for getting fourth in persona with yukiko!

Alan fucked up so I can't use the "lost to eventual champion" OS :(. Single elim the god. Top 3 only is fine...but i liked having entrant numbers (not the names, just the amount) to look back on.

...but i liked having entrant numbers (not the names, just the amount) to look back on.

Well I think it was 13 for BB and 15~16 for GG... Numbers were better last month but that's cause people just couldn't make it out this time.

Despite playing worse than my first visit a year ago, I learned a few things I could actually do in the next few weeks and I'm thankful the tourney match was recorded and commented on. Next training arc might show some real improvement.

Who was the Makoto I played against?

I'm just going to say it plain - I didn't have a lot of fun this time. I'm glad I went, but I have to avoid having any more visits like this one.

Also - I like the new format - it's way better (and cheaper), but I expected to get more casuals and instead I didn't get much chance to get used to PS2 pad or get more casuals in like I thought I would.

Alan fucked up so I can't use the "lost to eventual champion" OS :(. Single elim the god. Top 3 only is fine...but i liked having entrant numbers (not the names, just the amount) to look back on.

I have the amounts memorized. Not the order of specific placings though.

P4 - 20

BB - 13

GG - 15

KoF - 10

Well I think it was 13 for BB and 15~16 for GG... Numbers were better last month but that's cause people just couldn't make it out this time.

Plus there were events in New England and NJ.

I didn't have a lot of fun this time.

Do you ever.

I have the amounts memorized. Not the order of specific placings though.

P4 - 20

BB - 13

GG - 15

KoF - 10

Thank you Andrew, when's AC+R ;-;. People playing BB in general is a miracle.

Is that Tsunna actually Tsunna or Tsuuna? I actually know a person named Tsuuna, but not Tsunna. And he's a Bang-main BB player.

Is that Tsunna actually Tsunna or Tsuuna? I actually know a person named Tsuuna, but not Tsunna. And he's a Bang-main BB player.

I think he's the same guy, being that he was playing Akihiko as well.

This went a lot better then losing first match last month. In fact I got to lose twice in a single-elim to two back to back litchis lol Also shoutouts to achtzehn for getting fourth in persona with yukiko!

People know who I am? My god what is this. Shoutouts to tio fucking up and getting me fourth place, since I lost first round before brackets were lost. I lost three matches in single elim, that is an incredibly impressive feat in and of itself.

Do you ever.

Thank you Andrew, when's AC+R ;-;. People playing BB in general is a miracle.

If I knew, I would have announced the next high stakes.