Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tataki

Guilty Bits video series- Official thread

Lol Zidane was the best resource of Anji info. Who wrote a 30 page guide for slash again? Yur such a homer Mynus :P

Tataki if you'd like some Anji clarification shoot me a pm, and a video link. I'll be glad to contribute to the Anji pool of information. I may not be the greatest player to ever pick him up, but after a decade of using him I think I can handle getting you solid information for the series.

Yes you too my man. Would have been nice to have your contribution.

No disrespect to Dream Maker tho...everyone isn't trying to shit on him.

I havent seen the video yet. Figured Anji would have been a ways off since there aren't many players yet. Like i said if someone wants to direct me i'm more than happy to offer up input. I've watched quite a bit of +R Anji and there's lots worth talking about.

Will also add actual examples to the non-safety of Fuujin followups. If someone like DaiAndOh gets the impression that in "safety" I'm only referring to "frames on block" then I really can't know how the newbies understand it...

Actually this will be a good time to take a break because I could really use one.

But, isn't Guilty Bits about entry level stuff? Most of the discussion about the video for Anji isn't about entry level stuff at all. Let's not get sidetracked here.

I've been off for a few days, didn't think that would end up like this, so since apparently people here consider that the info I provided is wrong I decided to drop in and try to clear things up. I'm really surprised honestly since AFAIK all the hard data in the original vid script is true if we don't count what is mostly related to "opinions". But anyway, to go on what seems to be the most recurrent complaints about the script :

- 5P as far as I know is mentioned in the anti-air section. It's an excellent move indeed not only as an anti-air but the fact that it doesn't hit low stance characters prevents it from being spammed too much. It has a lot of specific uses against certain moves and against potemkin in general, that's true. Did this need a specific mention, I dunno, it depends on your judgement and what you want to include in what is after all supposed to be a very short tutorial vid.

- I mentioned the Kai problem to Tataki several times during the writing of the script, and I didn't originally present him the info like that. IIRC I mentioned K kai as an okizeme use for meaty and P kai as a situational tool in pressure. He wanted to keep the Kai/dust mixup because he saw it in some vids, so after I talked to him about how this sounded weird he did put "small frame advantage" to take into account the very small frame advantage and the fact that when IBed the moves (K in particular) aren't safe. The setup shown in the vid is indeed not practical at all, but we ended up agreeing that this would only be an example of what you can do, and since it is in the okizeme section people were supposed to understand that this wasn't to be done without shitsu cover or a meaty setup. I don't want to sound like I put the blame on him for this though, this is indeed my fault since I was responsible for the final check of the script and I probably should've pushed harder to have this removed.

- For the supbar neutral game : this is indeed my opinion on his neutral game and I stand firm on it. Tataki already brought this up to me saying that "people" were disagreeing with me about Anji's neutral game being "bad" so I sent him this back :

"I stressed it got better in +R, the improved 5S alone does a lot of good to him and while bad may be an overstatement (never said that word about his neutral game though, more like mediocre or sub-par) he's still lacking in that department comparing to other characters. If you look at AC, his best pokes are 2S and 6S, which are decent pokes but have pretty big recovery and can only be confirmed into 5H if you want to get damage, which can whiff sometimes due to pushback/spacing. To be true though, fuujin HS is indeed a very powerful and cheap move. A lot of people who don't know how to deal with it or have not incorporated any counter measures against it in their gameplay actually get fucked up by it pretty badly. If that's what people call a powerful neutral game I can't agree with that, while it's true the move is pretty spammable you can't afford to base your neutral game on something that can expose you to a very harsh punition everytime you use it."

To add more details on this, you should also note that 2S and 6S don't chain into anything good unless you net a counter hit. Anyway I'd really like to know how you guys see his neutral game and what you disagree with in this small "analysis", maybe that would help clearing the misunderstanding on what is after all nothing but an opinion and my own one (opinion that I saw shared by at least some players in the japanese BBS for whatever it's worth).

Anyway, it also seems to me that you guys didn't get the guy you wanted to do this job, and don't like to have someone else you didn't know do it. I'd say in my defense that I've been playing Anji for years in Japan as well as in my home country, some people who played against me here and there know that I can perform well with the char and while I'm indeed very, very far from being able to enter Tougeki-level tournaments, I can handle myself in Japanese arcades. I've been contributing to the Anji boards here for the last few years a lot while it would have been clinically dead otherwise, and never saw anyone disagreeing that strongly with my statements. Which you should have done if you honestly think my advice is shit because I'm pretty much the only guy to give advice and help over there for the last 3 years or so.

Tataki needed someone for the job and I thought I had what was required to do it, I don't know if someone else did apply or not but when I did it looked like he needed help for this. I want to apologize to him though for the shitstorm this caused.

He wanted to keep the Kai/dust mixup because he saw it in some vids

The fact that JP players used this in footage was just affirmation that this was indeed being used, but it doesn't fully explain my reasoning behind including it.

It was really important for me to include the tactic of hiding your reactable overhead behind a cloud of dust animation because it's a very unique tactic and something you don't usually see in other fighting games, and I really wanted to show newbies you can get rewarded for thinking outside of the box, or in this case finding a practical use for the animation on screen. Does the whole section need to be clearer? Yes. Does the Kai/dust cloud tactic need to be completely removed? Regardless of not being used much, I really think it should be kept.

To add more details on this, you should also note that 2S and 6S don't chain into anything good unless you net a counter hit. Anyway I'd really like to know how you guys see his neutral game and what you disagree with in this small "analysis", maybe that would help clearing the misunderstanding on what is after all nothing but an opinion and my own one (opinion that I saw shared by at least some players in the japanese BBS for whatever it's worth).

To expend even further, correct me if I'm wrong but IIRC, at least in AC, 5S combos to 5H (and then into H fuujin into big damage) normally, hence having good reward on hit, but 2S and 6S, those pokes with the much better range and hitbox, only combo to 5H on either a counter hit, or against a crouching opponent.

This leads to a situation where Anji's string ability is not as threatening in neutral as it is in oki with the shitsu's bird ready to hit. Because then you do overhead 3P (bird hits) 2S H and you get a big combo since the opponent crouched. Or you mix it with something like low 2K 2S (bird hits) 5H or 2K 6S (bird hits) 5H and the bird hitting in the middle turns it into a real combo against a standing opponent. (Adding to that, 2K chains to 2S and 6S but NOT to 5S)

So if you put this under the analysis of "Anji's normals are designed for big reward in his oki rather than in neutral" the raw data I gave above makes a lot of sense. With other characters, bigger rewards depend on positioning or combo starters, but with Anji the presence of the shitsu alone makes a huge difference. At least that's what I saw when making this episode and I still don't see a problem with it.

Anyway, it also seems to me that you guys didn't get the guy you wanted to do this job, and don't like to have someone else you didn't know do it.

Nah. While it's true I don't know you, I've no reason to doubt that you play the character. But when someone that I personally know plays Anji well takes offense to the information, I get skeptical. I don't know how "bad" the video actually was, since I don't play Anji and rarely get to play him, I was just relaying his complaints. I told him before that that he had plenty of time to check in on the script and see what was happening, and that he can blame himself first and foremost for not contributing. With that said, I want to make sure that the information Dustloop gives out is as accurate as it can be, and if there's a problem with this video I'd like to see it corrected, if at all possible. No offense is intended to either of you.

To expend even further, correct me if I'm wrong but IIRC, at least in AC, 5S combos to 5H (and then into H fuujin into big damage) normally, hence having good reward on hit, but 2S and 6S, those pokes with the much better range and hitbox, only combo to 5H on either a counter hit, or against a crouching opponent.

This leads to a situation where Anji's string ability is not as threatening in neutral as it is in oki with the shitsu's bird ready to hit. Because then you do overhead 3P (bird hits) 2S H and you get a big combo since the opponent crouched. Or you mix it with something like low 2K 2S (bird hits) 5H or 2K 6S (bird hits) 5H and the bird hitting in the middle turns it into a real combo against a standing opponent. (Adding to that, 2K chains to 2S and 6S but NOT to 5S)

That's correct, didn't mention the crouching and I should have, but it's harder to chain into 5H in reaction to crouching hit due to the weaker hitstop. Also you can actually link 2K into 5S (not a gatling combo but 2K recovers fast enough to allow it to connect) but 2K has some severe proration and the range on 5S isn't great, particularly in AC so you can't combo if you hit with the tip.

That's correct, didn't mention the crouching and I should have, but it's harder to chain into 5H in reaction to crouching hit due to the weaker hitstop. Also you can actually link 2K into 5S (not a gatling combo but 2K recovers fast enough to allow it to connect) but 2K has some severe proration and the range on 5S isn't great, particularly in AC so you can't combo if you hit with the tip.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I thought Anji was able to 3S cancel his 2S into 5S>5H>combo?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I thought Anji was able to 3S cancel his 2S into 5S>5H>combo?

Technically it combos, but because of 2S's pushback and 5S's short range the 5S simply whiffs at the ranges where you usually use 2S. It connects at 0 range though.

Yep, it's actually very useful at point blank to gain damage from a non prorating low as 2D into S fuujin, FB rin doesn't work on every char. But if you use 2S as a poke and want to combo from there this isn't possible most of the time.

This is Zidane posting from DaiAnOh's laptop at Next Level:

@Klaige: I am the best resource of Anji information period. You're right, you did post a guide on how to play Anji. I'm a lazy guy / I don't deal with with helping a huge group of people compared to one on one. So i'm not taking anything away from you but I do know what i'm talking about.

@Dream Maker: I remember reading a long time back when ACR hit about your changes to Anji and your opinions and I thought "wow, this is a guy that knows what he's talking about!" I respect your opinion / knowledge of the character but after watching that video there are problems.

@Dream Maker / Tataki: I don't know what else to say besides the things you said in the video and this thread are straight up wrong. Not everything; I thought the autoguard section and the anti air section were fine.

1) You guys are confused about "zoning" and "abare". Just because Anji can't always confirm his pokes into good damage doesn't mean his zoning is lackluster. 6S covers a huge area of the screen. HUGE. 2S is a long range low poke with lower body properties for a few frames late into it. They're good pokes period (so is 5S). Just because he can't get a huge combo unless on CH doesn't stop them from stopping people from approaching.

1a) I'm sorry but you're saying you can only confirm off CH? What? You do realize 2S 2D works right? That's a free knockdown that leads to (in your words) powerful oki. Also if they're close to the corner you can do S Fuujin into whatever combo you want or to bring them to the corner. You guys are saying Ani could only do X after a certain situation and you guys are wrong. that's all I can say.

2) You'e saying tools are weak cause it's "hard to confirm". That sounds like a personal problem as a player as opposed to ANji's problem. Cause I confirm all the time into big damage or knockdown off these lackluster tools as you guys say. So... yeah.

3) If you're telling me there's more to Fuujin followups being unsafe then block stun, what are you talking about? That you can preemptively punsh it before it comes out if you know what he's going to do? You can do that with a lot of moves. Does that make a lot of shit unsafe? If you do it predictably and get mashed on or whatever that's not a punish. That's the Anji player fucking up. All of them (minus the hop) are safe. Rin is ONLY -3 POINT BLANK ON STANDING OPPONENTS. The range is retarded and even if it's always -3, good luck punishing it with a 1/4 screen away 3 frame poke. A lot of the cast has those in abundance. Nagiha (sweep) is -17 or 19 if it hits immediately. It doesn;t always and there's an FRC. Needles... YOU HOP INTO THE AIR AND THROW THEM. If they block it they're fucked. btw, FRC POINT. FB RIn... +5. That's it. Plus Five.

4) You admitted that K Kai is unsafe so there's that.

5) "Powerful Oki"... Anji's oki is good. At best. In a game that is dictated by ACTUALLY POWERFUL OKI, Anji's doest't even compete. He has 1 mixup oppurtunity per butterfly pretty much. There are a ton of gimmicks but they;re gimmicks. THey're not good. Millia FORCING YOU to eat 2-3 unseeable mixups with one projectile is POWERFUL. Eddie forcing you to eat 3-4 mixups with little eddie is POWERFUL. ANji's is lackluster. Deal with it.

I'm sure there's more that I might post about later but I need to get off this laptop. Straight up that video was full of misinformation due to lacking gameplay (yes, even from Japan GASP) and people not looking at frame data / understanding fundementals.

I think we have a disagreement regarding the terms "safe" and "punishable". Like I told DaiAndOh, Riot Stomp is "safe on block" but it's not a "safe" move because using it to travel full screen gets you "punished", not "on block", "punished" period.

Every move that is slower than ~23 frames is punishable by its very nature, because you have enough time to react to it and press the right button to counter it. To counter Ryu's c.mk in SF you need prediction, but to counter his jump-in roundhouse reaction is more than enough, so even if both are "safe on block" the jump-in is still considered the "unsafe" option. In simpler words, the jump-in loses to "waiting" but c.mk doesn't.

The forcebreak is probably the only option that is too fast (21 frames compared to 27,30,36...) that on pure reaction you can only block, and any actual retaliation must be done on prediction, but throwing a hopefully CH 2D can net me a big optimized combo while all of Anji's other options won't be able to punish it, so why not consider this option once in a while?

Mixing all the followups up does make them harder to react to and punish, but if someone is just waiting to block everything instead of learning his options well and actively trying to interfere, he is dealing with H Fuujin all wrong, and that's what the "safety" remark on the video is all about.

(Zidane)

If you honestly believe that throwing out a 2D beats all of Anji's fuujin followups / I can't punish them, including the one that hops over lows, the one that jumps in the air and the one that is a low and has a massive hitbox..

You either a) have absolutely no knowledge of a good Anji and base your information on the garbage ones you see / opinions from other Anjis or b) lack the knowledge and the understanding to be making these type of videos. I honestly believe it's both.

Now that's a fucked up statement and I apologize becuase these vids are helpful but it's really looking that way

And suddenly i remember why I don't post here anymore or attempt to actually help people even though I do have the ability and the "resources". You kids have fun.

(Zidane)

If you honestly believe that throwing out a 2D beats all of Anji's fuujin followups / I can't punish them, including the one that hops over lows, the one that jumps in the air and the one that is a low and has a massive hitbox..

You either a) have absolutely no knowledge of a good Anji and base your information on the garbage ones you see / opinions from other Anjis or b) lack the knowledge and the understanding to be making these type of videos. I honestly believe it's both.

Now that's a fucked up statement and I apologize becuase these vids are helpful but it's really looking that way

I'm a little confused by the way he uses the words safe and punish, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean that 2D is untouchable and that you should mash it after blocking fuujin. I think he means that he can block low and react to the other follow ups because they are slow. (27, 30, 36 frames. Slower than typical overheads) and for some reason is focused on using 2D to beat certain options, possibly because he gets a good combo off it and that damage must reflect on his view of the safety of the follow up.

I think he is trying to use safe as unreactable so something very slow is unsafe in his terms.

So really, let's give each other the benefit of the doubt here and not go assuming the worst of other people when everyone here is on the same team pushing for a common goal.

Edit: This doesn't necessarily mean anything is unsafe in the traditional sense, just that he feels things must be slow enough to be not very good. Perhaps he is mistaken, but this isn't a completely unreasonable view just looking at the numbers. So I think he deserves discussion. For the record, as long as someone communicates enough I think even someone completely unskilled could properly do this video series, so let's not get hostile even if someone does make a mistake. Things like this can be refined and improved. The metaphorical pencil has an eraser, so it isn't a big deal.

@Zidane : Hi and thanks for bringing the discussion here so we can clear things up. I don't use twitter at all so I'm not very informed about what is going on here and I don't have any means to answer there.

Reading your comments it actually seems to me that there is a big misunderstanding that is mostly due to wording that we used in the vid and how you and other people understood the info. It's also important to add that the video was supposed to be short, so we couldn't keep everything and tataki had to make choices on what to keep and how to rewrite and group some things to make them go into shorter sentences. I see what your points are and I can actually agree with most of them, but seeing what you wrote I'm now convinced that what you consider to be wrong in this vid is either due to a misunderstanding, a problem in wording or opinions on the character. And certainly not mistakes due to not checking the frame data or not understanding the game.

So let's get into this now :

1) What is mentioned as "sub-par" in this vid aren't the pokes in themselves. It was more about the neutral game as a whole, including the abare and the rewards. We mentioned 5S, 6S and 2S as pokes because they're good, but also tried to underline what their flaws are.

1a) I'm pretty sure by experience that depending on the range you hit and the position of the character (standing/crouching) you can't always chain 2S into 2D, even in +R with the improved range on 2D. Same thing for S fuujin, not mentioning that you need to go through a nagiha FRC to combo into something, the followup of which is also range and/or corner dependant.

2) Tools in themselves aren't mentioned as weak (although we did point out their weaknesses), it's the overall neutral game that is said to be subpar mainly due to rewards on poking being dependant on a lot of factors.

3) Misunderstanding here again, not safe to use wasn't supposed to be understood as unsafe on block. The frame data you put forward is true, but in practice people can and will punish every single of those followups if they can anticipate them correctly. 27 and 21 frames plus a big FB flash for Rin and FB Rin respectively are more than enough for the opponent to see and put a quick low and I can guarantee you that in my experience it does happen. Same thing for nagiha without any FRC, and the P followup that can be punished by a jumping attacks as well as for the hop that is beaten either by a throw or a fast move depending on the distance. Can you use FRC on some of them to make them totally safe ? Yes. Can you delay or mix up followups to make them harder to anticipate and to react to ? Hell yes. Can you use fuujin as a pressure tool without knowing the flaws that all it's followups have and without mixing/delaying to make the guess harder for your opponent ? No, and that's why we felt it was necessary to mention that there were dangers in using it. But again, wording, lack of space, need to make choices and to drop some explanations.

4) Yeah, but again this was mainly supposed to be about oki, and our mistake here was that we didn't choose a better setup to show like a meaty or a butterly-covered one to show the situations where K Kai really is safe to use.

5) Again, there seems to be a divergence in wording and maybe also of opinion/experience. I won't deny that Eddie's and Millia's okizemes for example are miles better than Anji's, however to me he's well above most of the cast in this area and the butterfly provides him with a lot of great options provided you know what your opponent can do to counter them so that you can limit his options and try to condition him to blocking. This post summarizes pretty well my method of okizeme with him (http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?15785-Butterfly-pressure&p=1459994&viewfull=1#post1459994) and so far I rarely had problems as long as I succeeded in making my opponent pay for trying to escape if he tries. These mixups are tight enough to limit their options and have enough variations to keep them guessing. I can understand why you would qualify as lackluster if you mean that is pressure isn't safe from FD's and all the numerous defensive means that this game gives. But honestly most character in the games are like that (Millia and Eddie are exceptions), yet the majority of them don't even have half the options Anji can get from a successful okizeme with the butterfly.

In the end all this story makes me think that these forums in general lack discussion and debate that would have cleared problems like this, and would have helped a lot in building some common knowledge that pretty much the whole community can agree on. And also that maybe a format with several contributors would have been more suitable to avoid things like this. Tataki did put a lot of time and energy into this and I'm quite disappointed to see so much negative criticism on it while the problem actually seems to lie more in misunderstandings and opinions than anything else but whatever...

That's it for now, I'm open to discussion if you want to discuss more of this, but I won't be here for the next day as I will be traveling.

(Zidane)

I mean you can wait, react and interrupt everything but the forcebreak and S (which you'll be at least blocking anyway) or go into guesswork where the risk reward is still heavily in your favor if you really know your options.

"You're definitely going to have a hard time because the community simply doesn't want anyone around..."

Please don't say something like this. :v:

"And suddenly i remember why I don't post here anymore or attempt to actually help people even though I do have the ability and the "resources"."

Then why bother posting that? If you have the time and resources to help people, please do it. Don't let an argument on the internet between people that aren't you dictate what you do.

Anji main here. I liked the Anji video, despite some of the finer details being a source of frustrating misunderstandings... Thanks go out to Dream Maker and tataki (for providing the script and all the painstaking video production) and Zidane, mynus, etc. (for being passionate about our character and wanting the best for the video series). I don't know any of you personally, but good shit!

I just hope nobody feels alienated or marginalized by these DL/twitter exchanges I've seen. GG is a small community and we all love this game and want it to grow. Even if we make mistakes sometimes. Let's just remember that.

Yay Guilty Bits!

I'm pretty new to Guilty Gear, so I'm kinda the intended audience for these kinds of videos. I think they do what they are set out to do really well. They give you a quick glance at what the characters are about, what some of their specials do and some of the ways they are being used. They aren't intended to be full blown tutorials where you will learn the intricate ins and outs of a character, that's what the character forums are for.

I see them more as vids for beginners who are still searching for what character they want to play or intros to characters. Beginners can also use them to get a quick overview of the character's special moves. Examples: "I don't know what Anji's butterfly is for", "What does that fog thing do for Johnny", "What are those bloodbags ABA uses", etc.. I played another beginner online today and he kept getting hit by my Testaments trees. I told him how they work and to look for his skirt to figure out when I'm planting them, etc... I feel the vids are more for giving this kind of information and I think they do their job well. I am re-posting these vids myself on another forum. Why ? To get new people interested in the game, help them figure out what is going on when they look at matches, helping them find their character etc... Sure you can get that information from the Wiki or by visiting the character specific threads, but these days many newer players prefer vids (PS: I don't have a preference actually, but that's outside of the discussion).

So as for what seems to need changing.

Using the term Safe implies safe on block in fighting games and needs further clarification if that's not what you mean. That's a way of misspeaking not really misunderstanding. The words beat on reaction, gets stuffed by, or unreactable (which isn't a real word according to my spell check) get usage on DL for describing those kinds of situations where you can see and then stuff an attack on reaction.

Punishes very specifically refer to situations where the opponent puts themselves minus enough to get hit. I stuff riot stomp on reaction. I don't punish it. I think this is largely consistent with the usage of those words too. Least I've been talking with many players of several games from different areas in these terms for 7 years now and the times we've been called to define them for newer players this is what we've told them.

I'm going to make the case that pokes don't have to confirm to big damage to be good pokes. They call them pokes because their functionality is in how they stuff attacks/approaches and not how much damage they do. Like how when you actually poke someone with something it is a reaching motion with no force. There's clear differences between characters with good pokes and bad abare and bad pokes with good abare. We don't just average out the ability of both characters to say their poking games are so so. We say one has good pokes and the other has bad pokes. If you want to say he has good(or decent or just not bad even) pokes but can't always pick up a combo, then say that.

Also saying Anji has bad pokes then saying what is bad about 3 pokes is heavily implying his pokes are just lack luster and not good. I understand the reasons things were said the way they were, but the result is misleading and deserving of a quick fix.

I think most of us like these videos and are glad they exist. We certainly share them with others and watch them ourselves.

I took down the episode, and will work on fixing it once I clear my head for a bit. Dream Maker did give me all the info needed for it when we talked but I'll have to ask him to provide it again... Working around Kai's flaws is probably too high level and will be replaced with something else I had in mind.

I already know how to fix 80% of the vague parts, the other 20% still needs some further discussion.

Punishes very specifically refer to situations where the opponent puts themselves minus enough to get hit. I stuff riot stomp on reaction. I don't punish it. I think this is largely consistent with the usage of those words too. Least I've been talking with many players of several games from different areas in these terms for 7 years now and the times we've been called to define them for newer players this is what we've told them.

This will get clearer explanations.

I'm going to make the case that pokes don't have to confirm to big damage to be good pokes.

No one meant to say that. Quality of a poke was always referring to hitbox+speed+recovery. No one also never called Anji's pokes "bad", but in that combination of hitbox+speed+recovery they are worse compared to a lot of other characters' pokes of choice.

Also saying Anji has bad pokes then saying what is bad about 3 pokes is heavily implying his pokes are just lack luster and not good. I understand the reasons things were said the way they were, but the result is misleading and deserving of a quick fix.

Did you watch the Johnny episode? The goal was to explain why 3 pokes are included instead of just one. The pros and cons are relative to each other!

Johnny's K and S have great speed and range (+) but hit very high (-), 2S hits low profile (+) but is slower than K and S. (-)

Anji's S is pretty fast but it's lacking in range/hitbox. 2S and 6S have better range but are slower to come out and recover.

Moving on to issue #58945- I really can't disagree with Dream Maker seeing Anji is *relatively* oki-centric (as in, more than most of the cast.) He's not Millia but I still think he's exactly as we described him in the video, an all-around character (something Millia isn't) with more emphasis on oki (but lesser pokes, in Dream Maker's POV.)

And look how Anji improves after you block a shitsu- He gets new, much stronger combos, new mixups, moves that in neutral are risky and/or useless but suddenly become great in conjunction with the shitsu bird, and all the combos end with that situation all over again. Most of the cast don't have meterless oki this good. So what if he isn't Millia? He's right behind after all the more extreme characters. You don't have to be "queen of oki" like Millia for your oki to be called "good".