Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tataki

Guilty Bits video series- Official thread

No, they mentioned in the Xrd-special that Guilty Bits will be continued.

There was an Xrd special!?

Anji up.

Digital Watches, can you look at the current version of the script and greenlight it?

Characters that still need scripts:

A.B.A

Baiken

Bridget

Dizzy

Justice

Kliff

May

Slayer

Testament

Characters that still need scripts:

Justice

Push the buttons that hit the dude where they are then input the FWOOSHWING. Then toss nukes, lose horribly and switch to Faust.

Okay seriously, I think I've watched enough matches with her (and fiddled with her a bunch on work breaks) that I could write one o' these intro video thingamajiggers. Just need to find the time to do so.

The Baiken episode will just be "She an EzModo character that dodges blocking and is really only for frauds and scrubs, but you do have to learn the matchup, so let's talk about the matchup for these frauds..."

Hellmonkey is sometimes around, but you might as well just copy and paste the wiki for the Baiken script, since Kearu and Hellmonkey wrote most of that, I think. Who was that really good swedish Baiken? Sinjin? Yeah - make him talk. I liked some of that stuff. Definitely want to hear what he has to say .

Jump S is really good.

People seem to hate tatamis.

People hate suzuran, too.

Kabari is slow and obvious to look at but people still think it's great IDK why but just do it anyways you don't have to understand.

EDIT: Actually - would be fine just hearing why whatshisname thinks about Baiken being aggressive to force people to block then go in and out.

Two small Nitpicks and shit.

In ACR, which you said this is to apply more for, you can change whether chain normals hit once or twice by holding the button.

Super is technically an invincible reversal but...yeahhh. Not a great option.

Def. not worth redoing videos over though. Good stuff.

Oh one other thing. You should probably change your dustloop sig so it goes to the right channel.

Two small Nitpicks and shit.

In ACR, which you said this is to apply more for, you can change whether chain normals hit once or twice by holding the button.

Super is technically an invincible reversal but...yeahhh. Not a great option.

Def. not worth redoing videos over though. Good stuff.

Oh one other thing. You should probably change your dustloop sig so it goes to the right channel.

Yeah, holding the button make the chains 1 hit but it's a feature that almost never gets used, so we didn't bother mentioning it.

The super is one of the worst reversals supers in the game IIRC. All his other defensive tools are better, but still very, very situational with the new 623P being the most solid one of them.

No freeze frame on f.S and 5H. This was a perfect opportunity for your series to include bewbies and you didn't take it.

Joking aside, great episode. :yaaay:

Good work on the Zappa video. There's a lot of ground to cover with him so I was wondering what information you'd choose to present.

This is the current situation:

A.B.A

Baiken

Dizzy

May

I need help with these 4 ASAP. If you know players who can help please refer me to them.

Testament has changed way too much from AC to +R. Same for Kliff and Justice who count as new characters. I hoped +R would come out before I'll have to deal with those 3 but since it was delayed I'm thinking what to do about them.

Where's XAQshinor and Alzarath when you need them. :P

Which characters do they play?

Edit: Oh, DI and TE.

I would think Hellmonkey and Shinjin would be the best people to help with Baiken. Have you tried contacting them?

I have no clue how busy they are or if they're even interested in contributing, however. =/

Idk if XAQ would have the time/interest to contribute atm... is Nehle still around? You could try asking him.

Kaeru is very knowledgeable about Baiken, I would try to contact him.