Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGOrder

What about Ray Divider and Aces High?

When I first stumbled upon Ky Kiske's sound test menu, he has voice samples that call out "Ray Divider" and "Aces High". They were not used anywhere in the gameplay (AC-wise), but I was wondering why those names exist.

If you were wondering where those moves went, maybe you can contact Arc System Works to add those moves in for a patch of Accent Core Plus R.

I think EX Ky still has those moves? But they're older moves he inherited from GG1/GGX that have been kept in his EX version.

I think EX Ky still has those moves? But they're older moves he inherited from GG1/GGX that have been kept in his EX version.

No he doesn't have those moves anymore. These moves are "ex" moves if you will that he got in GGX in GGX mode, though most of his moves in his AC form still retains his moves from GGX mode in GGX, Aces High (which is a vertical ride the lightning, similar to roboky's dp super) and ray divider which was similar to Ky's lightning bolt and lightning sphere forcebreak he got in AC. Though typically even when a character loses certain attacks they still retain the voice bit of those moves.

PS. I miss Aces High :(