Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

[Mar 23, 2013] Guard Break Monthly (P4U/AH3) - Philadelphia, PA

Just so you guys know, there will be a small additional prize to the winner of P4A at Guard Break! Again, it's not much, but you will get something extra past the tournament earnings!

Rei and I should be there, but only to chill with Roll and Megaman. VSAV

awwwww shit

maidsports afterparty

fantastic pic btw

And so in keeping with the time honored tradition of not being able to make it to GJ, I won't be making out on Saturday ;-;

And so in keeping with the time honored tradition of not being able to make it to GJ, I won't be making out on Saturday ;-;

If its because of a ride I can probably pick you up, same offer goes to andy. Just know that I'm definitely going to jimmy's after and won't be leaving till sunday.

If its because of a ride I can probably pick you up, same offer goes to andy. Just know that I'm definitely going to jimmy's after and won't be leaving till sunday.

Nah. Got a last minute invite to fill a spot at Zenkaikon with friends I get to see even less than my FGC friends lol

Sad. Have fun either way.

'bout to go over and get everything set up for this.

(That's right- we're getting set up early.)

I'm boring, I like regular glazed and cream filled V:

Bad news everyone, girlfriend woke up sick with a 101 degree fever and some baaaaaad pain so I'm going to pull a mike napalm and dodge this month/be home playing nurse all day.

Fuji I'll get you those boston fucking creams next time!

Also GG next taimu kudasai

Sorry to hear about that :( sad you couldn't come out this month. There's always next month though! Brackets will go up when I get home. Had a blast guys hope everyone had fun and everything went smoothly!

GG's to all. I'm all game'd out. Not too satisfied with my performance, but I learned a lot. Tired as hell..

Tournament was mad fun.. Tigre.... do I still have a Cross Slash??? LOL.. I always forget I have that. I really should play more. :) Oh.. and I also forget I have DP Super.. Damn Alzheimer's.: ) played GG for the first time . Time to start grinding all games for next month.

Big thanks to everyone who came out and all of the stream viewers! If you enjoyed the time you had, tell your friends to come out and join in on the fun! I believe there will be an extra prize donated for both P4 and AH3 next month by me, so keep that in mind if you want some special swag!

Also, if you wanna contribute to the prizes (artwork or some other special craft) let Tigre know and we'll see what we can do about adding it to the prizes!

Cross Slash 2 strong. Maybe I'll learn how to play p4u for next month. idk.

Brackets and shit'll go up in a bit, got some stuff to finish up.

Also lol ah3 dead game.

Okay, here we go. I'll have nice graphics for the P4U bracket for next month, I don't want to half ass something right now. Thanks for coming out everyone, both the local guys and the guys who came from out of state! Everything seems to have gone pretty smoothly. I hope everyone had a good time! Here are the results:

(pls don't get angry if these results follow the same formatting as your results, I swear I didn't copy and paste them from anyone :( )

Persona 4 Arena

1: Mt Bicepius

2: CHINPO LORD

3: Achtzen

4: Tigre

5: seven

5: Fish

7: Ghost Cobra

7: Setra

Bracket: http://i.imgur.com/pkjofO7.png

Arcana Heart 3

1: Comic-Z

2: Nadakaineko

3: Tigre

4: someazndude

5: Ghost Cobra

5: Mt Bicepius

7: CHINPO LORD

7: Fujiwara

9: seven

9: Achtzen

9: sibladeko

13: Fish

Bracket: http://i.imgur.com/0cH4pKW.png

Announcement for the next monthly coming in the next few days (date is already set). Tournament footage is currently being uploaded to youtube. Shoutouts to nadakai for doing that. anyone who can make me a fairly simple text logo please get ahold of me :<