Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TlocCPU

[November 2, 2013] Rebel Up Super Arcade Blazblue CP Ranbats (GG/BB/P4/EXVS/ETC) - Walnut, CA

ds comes to rebel up? nope, I only see that guy when I ft10 him online and body him. scrubby scrub scrub. i'm better than you. you're a scrub.

ds comes to rebel up? nope, I only see that guy when I ft10 him online and body him. scrubby scrub scrub. i'm better than you. you're a scrub.

I'm in tears you jerk...YOU WANNA GO TO THE SHADOW REALM?!!!

At least there are other people who actually play your character =P

I thought you mained Mitsuru now! :P

Well hopefully SoCal anime community steps it up when BBCP comes out. If I can, I'll try and make it out the one on the 29th. Been losing interest in P4U lately, but there's still at least plenty of other games like GG that I want to play with people.

Are you guys interested in playing that new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game that's coming out late August? While there's only like a 2 month difference between that game and BBCP's release date, I wouldn't mind having that game "hold" me over til CP comes out.

We don't need any fun and exciting formats for AquaPazza because in the end...I'm going to win anyways!

i like the cut of your jib son

so you guys arent planning to run another one till the 29th correct? just making sure before we try to run any events and dont wanna step on the toes of our loyal air dashers!

I just ordered water pizza (expected delivery on the 13th). So hopefully i can contribute some educated mashes to that tournament.

Man, i hate these weird tournament syles; this is why i never showed up to xie's events. But, i'm fine losing sleep over TRB, so it's no biggy for me.

so you guys arent planning to run another one till the 29th correct? just making sure before we try to run any events and dont wanna step on the toes of our loyal air dashers!

I wish i could airdash irl...

I just ordered water pizza (expected delivery on the 13th). So hopefully i can contribute some educated mashes to that tournament.

Yes!!!!

Yeah nothing until then, I'm pretty swamped with finals and after they're done I'm going to visit my Dad for father's day. The weekend after that is Sanoshi's party so I didn't want to split up people that weekend so that put us on the 29th for the next one. Thanks for having us and keeping us going strong Watson!

someone pls learn ah3 so i can play people

I can play. Numakie too, in fact. We were grand finals of like every poverty tournament FFA held. And various other people used to play too, though I'm sure everyone's very rusty by now. Still, I imagine some people would want to brush up on it to get ready for the new one. Or even just get started on learning it once they see it around and available.

In other words: If you bring it, they will come.

i've been brushing up a fair amount, the main issue for me is that i can't make trb due to it being on a bad night for me, so it would have to be during friday casuals or something on a saturday/sunday. san diego has saltmines on friday and they have a # of players already, so it's kind of a tossup for me as far as which one to go; they're both an hour drive lol

on a self-centered note, i would like to attend the gathering that would have a playerbase more interested in staying with the game instead of treating it as "that other thing i mash buttons in and enter free 7 man tourneys for"

Are you talking specifically about AH or just games in general? I think the Rebel Up player base is pretty faithful to ArcSys games but the amount of committed MB/etc. players is small. A lot of people enter the various games but as you mentioned just play to mash and have fun. Not so sure about the SD players but I know a few of them are strictly BB players and don't play much else.

specifically for mb/ah3. i don't really play arcsys, and there's a lot of crossover with rebel up's mb entrants + bb/p4u players. a lot of them are clearly there just to have fun and don't ever play the game outside of tournament. if super was a 5-10 mi drive for me i wouldn't mind but because it's such a commitment on my part i'd rather spend time w/the people who are legitimately interested in grinding it out and leveling up. there's already a contingent of sd players who i know are actually interested, but super's always been more on the melty side of things