Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TlocCPU

[November 2, 2013] Rebel Up Super Arcade Blazblue CP Ranbats (GG/BB/P4/EXVS/ETC) - Walnut, CA

i don't, and i don't really plan to; ap is more of a norcal/ec game. (ah3 is more ec too, but i managed to find a lot of interested people in sd so maybe i can make a scene happen). at this point if i wanted to play an ap-style game i'd play blitz, skm, or vp (in that order)

Eh, looks like I'm working Saturday. Sorry guys. Which maybe is for the better anyway. I'm not on a string of good luck lately. First my stick broke (which got better), and then my hand broke (Which... didn't. Let's not talk about that). This time my arm probably would've fallen off.

And Numakie, it's up to you to beat Delta in Aquapazza now. We all believe in you! Do it for the millions of AP fans! For great justice!

Nice seeing everyone again on Saturday. GG casuals were really fun, shows that I need alot of match up exp against these unknown char's that i have never fought.. BB teams were lol, Shoutouts to giving up on my team once I got to Dave and most of our good players got arakune'd then people just said fuck it. See you guys @ EVO ^-^

God i need to learn Persona. Thats all everyone plays :'(

I'll bring my Lappie for Melty and my ps3 for AH3... and Suguri (I'm lookin at you, Kiyobi).

I've been in an Arcana mood lately. ;3

Guymam is also leaving sometime soon to Japan. Can we have a farewell party for him too? :mrbiscuits:

No, fuck that guy.

Guys, you don't get it! Guymam is going away for like a month! So we won't even be able to see him for... oh wait, so nothing will change then.

Also, I vote Everyone vs. Bobby also for GG, MB, AP, AH3... and everything else we can bring. I've seen him play half of these before, and I'm sure he's willing to play all the others too. They all have waifus in them, after all. And it'll be our greatest going-away present: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome!

I'll bring my Lappie for Melty and my ps3 for AH3... and Suguri (I'm lookin at you, Kiyobi).

I've been in an Arcana mood lately. ;3

Suguri is my main game :"3

should be in attendance for 8/10/13

i'm maining ah3 atm but most of the players are in sd so it's difficult to get anything going at super

glad you guys are starting this back up and appreciate the business. is there anything particular we can do for you here to make your time more enjoyable? just post in thread or talk me here at super if you have any requests! see you guys soon!

watson

my one complaint is that gundam takes up 4 tvs + ps3s just to get one game going. that's a lot of equipment for just 4 players!

i don't know if it's possible, but could we get a table + more space for setups? players can probably provide their own tvs + consoles; i bring my luggage case every time i go to super arcade, hopefully a few more ppl can do the same.

You'd have to coordinate Watson (or the guy working at the time) for more table space. He does have some extra tables, and he'll help you out if you ask nicely.

Sup Tloc, I want to bring Vampire Savior down again.

Also, a lot of us old Tatsunoko vs Capcom players are interested in holding a tournament for the first time since the start of 2011, and Rebel Up seems like a good fit as it is the premium Capcom anime game. Thinking we can maybe get an 8-man bracket going at least. We'd use one set-up and bring a CRT for it. Typically I understand you can run whatever tournament you can get players for, but I figure I may as well double check if it is fine if we run it.

On a side note I'll be playing Melty at a Rebel Up for the first time, been playing at Japan Arcade and looking forward to potentially getting some new people to play! Maybe Arcana Heart 3 too if I can actually practice my shit before Saturday, but we'll see if I can find time for it. I originally only played it for like a month back when it came out 2 years ago. Can't remember shit!