Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TlocCPU

[November 2, 2013] Rebel Up Super Arcade Blazblue CP Ranbats (GG/BB/P4/EXVS/ETC) - Walnut, CA

if you guys need more space just let me know. i have no problem setting up a few more tables so day of the event give us a holler and its not a problem. i have a ton of monitors and maybe 2-3 xtra tables for setups. thanks.

Heads up, isn't there a Soul Calibur V event this Saturday at Super too (starts at 2?). Or am I just getting all my dates/times mixed up since I am a part of so many communities. XD

I don't really care, but Tommie posted on the SCV fb group:

"Gathering at Super Arcade next week! We got like 18 folks planning on showing up already so show up and get these matches in!

8/10 starting at 2. Show up on time to get the most matches in that you can!"

I'm curious how many people are going to be there for GG, but more importantly if GG there will be AC+R since it's come out on Japanese PSN already. Any word? No access to a PS3 makes Jo something something.

I don't really care, but Tommie posted on the SCV fb group:

"Gathering at Super Arcade next week! We got like 18 folks planning on showing up already so show up and get these matches in!

8/10 starting at 2. Show up on time to get the most matches in that you can!"

i stand corrected. there will be a sc5 gathering here on saturday alongside your event but they will not be interfere nor have an issue since we now have more tables and monitors for set ups. sorry for the confusion.

If remember correctly we have about 3 extra tables + BenQ monitors and then we have about 12 or so unused monitors. We pretty much have you covered as long as you have a console that supports hdmi.

+R? Definitely showing up. Would have brought Bobman (for all 3 1 of you who know him), but he's working.

Hopefully I don't get screwed out of transportation.

I'll be tagging along with shtkn and bringing a setup, I'd like to play some +R and AH3 mostly. and DJMAX but that's not a fighting game. See you all there.

There's a chance I won't make it due to financial concerns. If I don't go I'm sure Jyosua will be able to handle it.

If that's the case, make sure you re-issue me a stream key, since I believe the Twitch problems a while back voided my current one.

thank you guys for having a great turnout as usual. i was told this was going to happen bi-weekly again by a few then once a month by others so not sure what dates i should reserve for you on the calendar. can someone please get on this so i know whens the next time you need our venue? dont want to double book anyone and planning events with other coordinators currently and trying not to have any conflicts with dates. if you could tweet @SuperDojo it would be much easier for me to see, but i will check this forum on and off for the next few days in hopes we can get a solid date soon. thanks again!

Fun stuff guys, shout out to everyone who kicked my ass six ways to Sunday!

@SuperArcade I think what we plan on doing is holding the next two events as a monthly, I'd like to shoot for Sept. 28th then afterwards Oct. 26th for the BBCP release weekend. After Oct. 26h it would go back to the normal bi-weekly format. And thanks for always having us!

@SuperArcade I think what we plan on doing is holding the next two events as a monthly, I'd like to shoot for Sept. 28th then afterwards Oct. 26th for the BBCP release weekend. After Oct. 26h it would go back to the normal bi-weekly format. And thanks for always having us!

This is pretty much correct besides the September 28 date. I will most likely have to schedule the next one a week before that since Sept 28 is the first week of school and it's going to be really busy. Besides that this is the basic plan. Once BBCP is out we're going to go back to bi-weekly.

This is pretty much correct besides the September 28 date. I will most likely have to schedule the next one a week before that since Sept 28 is the first week of school and it's going to be really busy. Besides that this is the basic plan. Once BBCP is out we're going to go back to bi-weekly.

sounds good to me. booked for the 28th of september. see you guys soon!

Fun stuff on Saturday, guys. Looking forward to more in the future! Shout outs to everyone I mashed +R with. EVERYONE!

Was fun being back here again after nearly an entire year. I think I'll be able to come here more often now. I hope my CP import copy will have arrived by the 26th so I can contribute a setup myself lol.