Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TlocCPU

[November 2, 2013] Rebel Up Super Arcade Blazblue CP Ranbats (GG/BB/P4/EXVS/ETC) - Walnut, CA

Someone update the 1st post then. Make it official.

I wanna be sure i can make it... or not make it.. depending...

Hey Tloc can you bring that shotglass if you show up to this Rebel Up? And just leave it at the front desk of Super? I'm not sure I can make it but I'll pick it up sometime I figure....

Thanks for another great Rebel Up! I was really glad I was able to find time out of my schedule to make it to this one, especially since I haven't seen any of you guys in a while! Also had a blast mashing rhythm games too!

RIP my wallet though. :vbang:

Looking forward to all of us spazzing out and having no idea what we're doing for BBCP next!

Hmm, I somewhat doubt that a good many of us would have the game by that time, myself included since I preordered from ami. I'm guessing that Super's setups will have the digital version installed in them?

hey guys, just wanted to drop some info and also get some info and feedback from you guys.

1. saturday Oct 12th we are doing a "dinner and movie" night where we are showing "bang the machine" and have taco catering w/ food service starting at 7pm and movie at 9pm. one time $10 venue charge for both.

2. thursday Oct 24th we are running our normal TRB tourney but included is the new BlazBlue w/Aksys games coming out. tourneys start about 9pm.

now my questions for you guys:

1. would you like to run the next rebel up saturday Nov 2nd?

2. are you satisfied with our venue and is there anything we can do for you to make your experience better?

would greatly appreciate the feedback and i will be checking the thread here and there. thanks again guys for your continued support and hope to see you all soon!

watson

Given the new BlazBlue coming out, we've been aiming for October 26th as the next Rebel Up! event. I've also been talking to Aksys about the possibility of doing something special for this event, but we don't have anything concrete yet in that regard.

As far as the venue, the only thing I can think of is the number of setups. With 3 ASW games and Gundam, we're starting to get stretched a little thin for setups. What we did the Saturday before last, with the table in the back and a few extra monitors for games, I think is a good way of dealing with that. We are probably going to want to make that extra table a permanent feature for our events.

thanks for the quick reply josh. since you guys went from bi-weekly to monthly and left no set date, i didnt reserve the specific weekends for you guys. thats why i was asking if nov 2nd was good cause we are running a level up event on oct 26th. let me know if this works soon so i can plan out our november weekends, dont want to double book anything especially cause the rebel turnouts take up a lot of space.

thanks again,

watson

I'm pretty certain Cody responded much earlier, stating the dates. I just got off an airplane, so I don't have time to look up the specific post right now, but it's the same one that you misinterpreted and scheduled us for the 28th last month. You guys have been really great to us in the past, but I am more than simply annoyed that our event dates have been screwed up twice in a row. Especially considering that is our BBCP release weekend event.

Watson pls BibleThump