Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TlocCPU

[November 2, 2013] Rebel Up Super Arcade Blazblue CP Ranbats (GG/BB/P4/EXVS/ETC) - Walnut, CA

I hope everybody checked the facebook page, because this dustloop thread is still saying BlazBlue starts at 7pm and P4A is still happening in the OP.

Aksys will be providing set ups as well as the few people bringing their own set ups so we should have enough. But extra setups never hurts so anyone feel free to bring one if you have CP.

I have to work tomorrow until 3PM, possibly until later, but I'm going to try to show up for GG if I'm not out too late. It starts at 4:00PM right? Which means it'll probably start around 5PM or later... ;)

Good stuff everybody! Shout outs to whoever got them pizzas, I say next time we pick up some churros and chicken bakes while we're at it.

Had a lot of fun trying out Bullet, think Imma have to pick her up.

Good stuff everybody! Shout outs to whoever got them pizzas, I say next time we pick up some churros and chicken bakes while we're at it.

Had a lot of fun trying out Bullet, think Imma have to pick her up.

The pizzas were courtesy of Aksys Games! Big shoutouts to them.

found a backpack here last night :

Jona Kim

from South Pasadena HS

come claim or post or something. if i dont see a response in a few days we are just going to toss it out. so if anyone knows this person hit us up on twitter or here and ill keep it around for a bit.

thanks and hope you all had a good time yesterday.

found a backpack here last night :

Jona Kim

from South Pasadena HS

come claim or post or something. if i dont see a response in a few days we are just going to toss it out. so if anyone knows this person hit us up on twitter or here and ill keep it around for a bit.

thanks and hope you all had a good time yesterday.

Yeah Watson, hold onto that. I know whose that is.

So next event on the 16th?

Yup!