Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

demongodcrush

[GGAC] Jam Combo Videos

Why is it that Jam doesn't have a combo vid spot under her name? Anyway I have trouble finding new and interesting combo vids to keep me amazed so hopefully some of you guys (especially Flash) should know your way around the combo vid network and be of great help to post up Jam's amazing talent. This is just a starting point for everyone who wants to see some hot Jammage and should inspire newcomers and veterans alike to pursue great strides with our favorite cook.

Now let's start the show :yaaay:

Just found this one featuring our very own Hideki and........ I'm shocked at his high level of skill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYe52gG97io

Edit: (Yeah I know I screwed up on the title my mistake)

Just found this one featuring our very own Hideki and........ I'm shocked at his high level of skill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYe52gG97io

High level?

There must be some mistake here. xD

Xeno is the man to talk with when it comes to Jam Cm's.

PS: I can't find it anywhere, but there was once on youtube a sick jam cm titled "Painkiller", full of crazy stuff.

Someone has the file or something?

thx my minions ! ^_~ i can upload anything that i have in my youtube channel in higher quality... oh, and hideki i must have the .flc file of painkiller around somewhere

I agree. Hideki, wouldn't do those illogical combos. He would be in a match-video. XDNow me, i'm all about doing cool combo'sXD

High level?

There must be some mistake here. xD

Xeno is the man to talk with when it comes to Jam Cm's.

PS: I can't find it anywhere, but there was once on youtube a sick jam cm titled "Painkiller", full of crazy stuff.

Someone has the file or something?

They are still impressive (even if you only did them in training mode) plus the video editing was pretty good. What was that you did to Eddie at 1:53?

They are still impressive (even if you only did them in training mode) plus the video editing was pretty good. What was that you did to Eddie at 1:53?

2d frc, jump, delayed burst to catch eddie at the end of his burst into loop

0:30 it is tight but It would only be used in real battle to show that your rival is truly not on your level. But I must say it is tight and I will be taking it. LOL

To me it looked crossup because Axl did a minimal step out of the corner. Dunno if it would land on a player which blocked in corner, though I may be wrong.

ZOMG, to end this useless discussion: the first few hits of charged 623K pull the opponent towards you, he RCed it to have the opp. pulled out of the corner, that way he could cross him up, an extremely shitty way to spend 50% and a charge card >_<