Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle

DS:R VS & VH X360 Tags & Online discussion

Since it says discussion, I have a question. Why do I keep losing to noobs?! I've been playing this on GGPO for like 2 months and do really good when I play good people but when I play these noobs online I just get blown up. It just doesn't feel like VS to me. Maybe i'm just salty.

You probably are.

GT: VULCAN422

Also is it just me or is Oboro Bishamon garbage compared to regular Bishamon?

no i'm not. im losing to zabels spamming death hurricanes/skull sting and people just mashing. im not a pro not even advanced but there is no way i should be losing like this.

Start from the basics, go check out the tutorials. Doesn't matter if you're a beginner or a so-called expert, never hurts to refresh your memory about playing the game.

GT: Mister Elmo

I usually jump on around 7-8 pm EST for player matches. Trying to make it a regular thing, I really enjoy playing this game even if I'm getting blown up by really good players.

GT: SCAM 4 LIFE. (Friends list is full so message if you wanna add/mash)

Jedah swag

So, my matches will disconnect randomly, either that or freeze for like 5 seconds and then continue. Has anybody else had this problem and does anybody know why it happens? It pretty much means that I can't play until it's resolved (Internet connection is wired and stable).

Otherwise, gamer tag is View The Phenom and I play Bulleta. Fuck your Jedah, Scam. :@

GT: JINXHAND

I've been off and on with the series for years... Back in the day, I used to main Demitri and Bulleta, but in recent times I main Aulbath, and I'm looking towards learning Bishamon.

I'm on right now... Anyone down for matches, hit me up...

GT: Download Byte

Main Morriagn and Jedah. DI setups for Morrigan are still in the works, but I've been told I zone well with Jedah. Don't hesitate to drop a friend request. I only have so many friends on my list who regularly play fighters. It would be nice to have more :keke:

Anyone who still plays VS on XBL, please feel free to add VSav XBL. Hopefully this will make match finding alot easier, especially those who don't want to do Ranked Matches all day...

This also applies to the VH players. I can't leave them out either. :cool:

Thread's a bit dated but hope to still meet you all on Darkstalkers Resurrection!

GT: Stealthizm

My main is Anakaris! Two other favs of mine are Jedah and Oboro Bishamon. The rest are simply to learn more about my match-ups against Anakaris!

I started spring cleaning off my friends' list this year to make room primarily for Vsav players!

For anyone who's willing to commit to Vsav, feel totally free to send friend request :)