Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle

DS:R VS & VH PS3 Tags & Online discussion

I'd still play if my Internet Connection weren't so bad. I think I have that same problem on both GGPO and PS3. They usually invite me to Vampire Hunter.

It's probably unlikely that you'll meet opponents in Ranked Matches nowadays.

I still mess around with this game every so often, never really dipped my toes in the game' now dead netplay though. Hmmm, this game seems like it needs a community revival. Dustloop tourney?

btw, psn is wowsuchdoge

Heard the PSN community is larger and still active compared to XBL. Vsav or VH, I'm up for either. Best time you'll catch me is on weekends. Main Lilith in Vsav and Pyron in VH.

Alright. It's been a long time since there was activity on this thread but I started learning Jedah and I'm looking for some matches. Add if you are up for playing... If there is anyone at least.

PSN: sonnywortzik

I would like to play with my ps3 version again even though i have fightcade/GGPO I wanna get back into playing Bulleta again.

@BRD21 Not really. This thread is rarely active either.

However, you can occasionally find who are interested in playing on here including myself.

Setting up matches without planning with someone is a struggle. The game is very dead majority of the time but very active during JP hours and because of the GGPO netcode, (most) Japanese players are willing to play against foreigners.

@BRD21 Not really. This thread is rarely active either.

However, you can occasionally find who are interested in playing on here including myself.

Setting up matches without planning with someone is a struggle. The dead is very dead majority of the time but very active during JP hours and because of the GGPO netcode, (most) Japanese players are willing to play against foreigners.

Add me to PSN (Jotamide). I am rarely playing these days, but if you see me online shoot me a msg and we can play some matches!

Good news to those wanting to play Vampire Savior online!

A kind player from the Vsav Facebook Community has began hosting lobbies for players! (All times are EST)

Monday-Thursday: 7PM to 9PM

Friday: 7PM to 11PM

Saturday: 12PM to 4PM

He stated that there will be no Sunday lobby since he will likely be asleep. The way it usually works is the some days the lobbies start for Vampire Hunter then switch over to Vampire Savior. Sometimes it's just Hunter. Sometimes it's just Savior. I only played in one of the Savior lobbies so far and... It was amazing seeing a full 8 person lobby. Lololol

These lobbies are now longer being open since the host wants to focus on art but may start sometime soon. He said anyone can arrange daily online sessions if they want to til he gets back to it.

I just got Darkstalkers, a few days ago, I play Hsien-Ko and BB Hood, but I play Hsien-Ko way more and am better with her.