Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jedpossum

V:R or DS:R Glitch Thread

This thread is about the glitches and bugs you come across in the release.

Vampire Hunter aka Night Warriors

I haven't tested out this game yet.

Vampire Savior aka Darkstalkers 3 aka Darkstalkers: Jedah's Damnation

Fetus of the God is still the original size.

Minor

Rare winquotes being used commonly (Could of been on the US version PS2 collection but that didn't get released)

If Jedah does swipe in the corner. Jedah goes off screen instead of moving the crimson bubble.

Gloomy Puppet Show causes the stage music to restart after it is done.

Major

Gloomy Puppet Show display out of sync* (I don't consider it major but some do)

Playing Iron Horse, Iron Terror projectile sprites have a hard time showing up (Not on the arcade version need to test on ps2 when I get a chance)

* Publicly being addressed

Just had Gloomy Puppet Show's music play throught the rest of the match after it hit by it. It stoppe playing after the EX was over but then suddenly started playing again.

Yeah online match with a friend.

Didn't have the stage music playing during, though.

- Cannot set a stagger for opponents in training mode. Aulbath's gas, Sas's big-brunch, Aulbath's Sonar, etc.

- Player matches, cursor defaults to "normal" and not turbo-3. This causes excessive matches in normal speed. Can I.G. change the cursor default location?

- Player matches, cursor defaults to "Feast of the Damned", not "??????". This causes excessive picking of this stage. Can I.G. change the cursor default location?

This glitch applies to the X360 version of DS:R. If you save a match while streaming music other than the in-game music, and try to upload the match to YouTube afterwards, the match will play with only sound effects. I'm not sure if the replay on the console will play in-game music yet...