Lich

[CP] Hazama Combo Theory Discussion Thread

You could've checked out the thread before asking, the last two pages contain 1.1 combos only

And yes you're missing a dash after 6A and 6C

Yeah. I thought about checking through the pages but figured the info would be buried.

Thanx though. I figured it would be something subtle like a microdash..

Edit: Yeah. Still having problems. No idea what it is. I'll try to find a different kombo until I figure it out.

G-guys... hey guys http://youtu.be/9N_npIKWvIY?t=2m37s

I've been seeing a lot of players going for that route lately but failing. In the beginning I was just like "yo this is 1.1 lmao", but was apparently wrong. Off to training mode :I:

edit

Yeah uh... It's damn hard and totally not worth it.

Old route off 5B > 5C > 3C does 3731 dmg and has lots of corner carry, while the "new" one does... 3779.

j.B > 5B > 3C (old) 2716, (new) 2755

I thought that the damage difference would be a lot bigger, plus it looked like the ender would be more stable. The ender is indeed more stable, but it's not worth the carry loss and the much, much higher chance to drop it.

j.C5 > 66 5C(2) > 6C works as well btw, this is the version I tested the damage on. If the timer allowed for an extra chain towards the end (4D~A > j.7D~D/66 2D~D), then it MIGHT have been kinda better, but you won't be able to do a Hiren ender this way.

I was figuring out Orochi RC combos the other day, and since I got a somewhat new phone :v:...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mZG09DVNEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Y0Lc3llPo

Also some more stuff nobody's written down yet so I thought why not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH7Vf_rF6S8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdqlI2aGw88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDvs-jFkPos&list=UUMFfjggcRWQUk5pj4XZsrQQ

Stahp it Noze

Yooo

Hitotose posted some full health ODc combos which utilized j.2DD > Hiren > 5C on his nico account as well, pretty slick

G-guys... hey guys http://youtu.be/9N_npIKWvIY?t=2m37s

I've been seeing a lot of players going for that route lately but failing. In the beginning I was just like "yo this is 1.1 lmao", but was apparently wrong. Off to training mode :I:

edit

Yeah uh... It's damn hard and totally not worth it.

Old route off 5B > 5C > 3C does 3731 dmg and has lots of corner carry, while the "new" one does... 3779.

j.B > 5B > 3C (old) 2716, (new) 2755

I thought that the damage difference would be a lot bigger, plus it looked like the ender would be more stable. The ender is indeed more stable, but it's not worth the carry loss and the much, much higher chance to drop it.

j.C5 > 66 5C(2) > 6C works as well btw, this is the version I tested the damage on. If the timer allowed for an extra chain towards the end (4D~A > j.7D~D/66 2D~D), then it MIGHT have been kinda better, but you won't be able to do a Hiren ender this way.

Pretty much this if you can't do the second hit of the 5C before doing the 6C you are already doing a less effective combo. Though putin how do you manage to get the second hit of the 5C? I always seem just a tad off and can only really hit the it once otherwise they're to high and tech.

What that route is much better for though is ending in mizuchi meaning if you have 24-25 heat at the start of the combo you can end in mizuchi for a good deal more damage then you would otherwise.

Finally note is what could make this combo route worth it is if you could do noze's little hiren technique for a follow up and an end considering that fact you can do that off of the follow up to 6C's.

Of course the combo might be to soon to end anyways and it's not possible but hey if it works that would be interesting.

You "just" have to delay the jc after 5C as much as possible and also delay between j.Cs as much as possible, preferably the last hit. Unfortunately, I never figured out the exact timing, just managed to pull it off a few times to optimize it and look at the values.

The fact that you can easily add a Mizuchi finisher is indeed a boon, but it's still not worth it imo. Especially if they release the new patch or whatever soon

Also the x.D~D > j.2D~D > Hiren route probably doesn't work off 3C > Gasshou > 5A > 5C since they're too close for 4D to bite and they'll be to high up if you add a 2C. You shouldn't be able to get much off it after 6C as well, most likely only 5C > 2C > Jakou since it'll be too prorated to end in j.C and even if it worked they'd definitely tech out of SMP Hiren ender. By that point you'd also have used up your 4D so no chains before Jakou as well.

tl;dr it only MIGHT be worth it if you go for Mizuchi ender, and even then I doubt you'd get any more than 100 extra damage. The only optimal (and not disturbingly hard) ways to use this route is off Zaneiga, in other words Noze's combo, or using 3C > ODc. In both cases you'll want to end in Mizuchi. eg:

5C > 3C > ODc > 66 5C > j.DD > j.2DD > Hiren > 66 5C > 6C > 66 5C > 2C > chain x3 > Jakou > Mizuchi

for 5695 damage

Scratch that... I just remembered that you can get almost 200 more damage using a variation of the regular route, so yeah... it's mostly for style points.

5C > 3C > ODc > 66 5C > 5DA > 5C > 6D > J.Gasshou > sj.C5 > 5C > 2C > 4DA > j,7DA > Jakou > Mizuchi

5860 damage

Also the x.D~D > j.2D~D > Hiren route probably doesn't work off 3C > Gasshou > 5A > 5C since they're too close for 4D to bite and they'll be to high up if you add a 2C. You shouldn't be able to get much off it after 6C as well, most likely only 5C > 2C > Jakou since it'll be too prorated to end in j.C and even if it worked they'd definitely tech out of SMP Hiren ender. By that point you'd also have used up your 4D so no chains before Jakou as well.

tl;dr it only MIGHT be worth it if you go for Mizuchi ender, and even then I doubt you'd get any more than 100 extra damage. The only optimal (and not disturbingly hard) ways to use this route is off Zaneiga, in other words Noze's combo, or using 3C > ODc. In both cases you'll want to end in Mizuchi. eg:

Yeah a mizuchi ender is more what I'm going for though doing hiren and going 5C-2C-hungry coils may still go higher. you could use 6D instead of 4D so you can do 5C-2C-4D- hungry coils-mizuchi potentially as shown by noze which is possible. (After the 6C)

Now the question otherwise for looks would it even be worth attempting to do?

I figured out how to do both hits on the 5C pretty consistently. All you have to do is delay the fourth hit and fifth hit as long as you can as well as the dash 5C follow up and that works about 90% of the time for me. It also helps if you delay the 5A-5C after 214D-d.B for a fraction of a second so he is lower to the ground.

The thing I like about this combo is that it is very easy to see whether or not it will drop and since you have a good amount of time to react you can switch/choose which form of combo you wish to take standard or "new" they don't really do that much difference in damage so it's not like you're pressured to try or die on the combo.

Putin do you have tips on Noze's 22D follow up on the zanegia combo's? You helped me a bit on the last thing but this one I can't seem to get down.

He does as long a dash as possible off of 6C to get as close to Ragna as possible then the next thing I notice is he delays the hiren by a bit so he is closer to the ground while ragna is further up to get a good hit.

I have done sometimes but it seems like I'm missing something since the hiren for me always seems a bit to close or high up to rags.

This is sort of silly, but you can actually TK loop Rachel:

Corner: 5b 5c 3c Jabaki 6c 5c 2c TK Hiren 2a 5c JC jcx5 5c 2dd j5c Hiren
Corner: 5b 5c 3c Jabaki 6c 5c 2c TK Hiren 2a 2c TK Hiren 2a 214d

Corner Sideswap: 5c (close) 3c Jabaki 66 (crossunder) 5c 6c 66~5c 2c TK Hiren 66~2a 5c JC jcx5 5c 4dd jcx5 Hiren  

Mid: 5c (close) 3c Gashokyaku 66~5a 2c TK Hiren 66~2a 5c JC j5cx5 5c 4dd j5cx5 Hiren 

There's probably ways to squeeze extra damage out of these... but they aren't really very optimal. Just funny and I figured I'd post it. 

Here you go. A fairly simple one.
5C > 3C > Houtenjin > Zaneiga (S) > 6A > 5C > 6C > 5C > 2C > 4D~A > j.7D~A > Jakou > 3C > Mizuchi

7029 dmg, just got to have your back to the wall.

Ahh. I forgot about that combo. I always skip 6a after zaneiga cuz thats where i OD instead. And using A+B(GC) instead, might increase damage, but difficult to pick up from.

Ahh. I forgot about that combo. I always skip 6a after zaneiga cuz thats where i OD instead. And using A+B(GC) instead, might increase damage, but difficult to pick up from.

I actually have a lot of combo's I can put up lol I like using the OD at the Zaneiga too because you get much more OD time and Drain from it.

Okay, i saw some one do this for 7.5k.

5c> houtenjin> OD> CT> 5c> 6c> 5c (5d or 6d) lv2 raising fang> 66> 5c> 4d> 8d> jakou> Mizuchi

I was only able to do this once. It gets really tight on 66 5c and jakou.... is there 8k? Lol

Yea. I kno you get 100 dmg a sec in the ring... so thats like and extra 300+.

You could've just looked a few posts up lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdqlI2aGw88
5C > Houtenjin > J.Zaneiga > 6A > (66) 5C ODC > 66 5C > 2D > CT > 66 5C > 6D~A > 5C > 4D~A > j.7D~A > Jakou > Mizuchi

7736 damage, without taking into account the lifesteal, even though it's not much. 100 meter required, works at <=50% hp but they can burst between Jakou and Mizuchi.

Also works off 5B for 7378 dmg.

Fully unburstable only at 10% hp, at that point it's possible to do it off 3C and 2C as well.

Also this, it does a little less damage than the one you posted but it's a lot easier

5C > Houtenjin > 66 OD > CT > 66 5C > 6D~A > 66A > 66 5C > 6C > 66 5C > 2C > 4D~A > j.7D~A > Jakou > Mizuchi

for 7427 damage, 100 meter and <=35% health required

As for 8k, here's the less neta combo I know of (or at least that I bothered noting down, I don't really remember much besides the basic stuff)

AA CH 5C > CT > Houtenjin > J.Zanei > 6A > 66 5C ODC > 66 2D > J.Gasshou > 66 5C > 4DA > j.7DA > Jakou > Mizuchi

for 8076, possible even at 50% hp, unburstable after OD only at 10%

Also you guys should use close range 3C > CT as a punish, especially in the corner. The damage is almost identical to 3C > Houtenjin's but for 25 meter which you almost get back at the end, definitely better than CH 5C > Zanei