Favorite Hazama iteration?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Hazama iteration?

• BB:CS
    • BB:CS2
    • BB:CSEX
    • BB:CP
    • ...CT...? Can dream.

Yea but can only do 3 laps of it. Trying it after a raw rising fang will get very difficult.

I also just noticed that the optimal Jayoku combos are back to using Zaneiga follow-up. Did they nerf Gasshou?

It's always been better. Harder to follow up though so most people prefer Rising fang for safety.

Also j.5C nerfs hit it decently hard since you can't do extra damaging moves like 6C or 6A.

I wish they made his jayoku fatal 2.5k just for a non-respectable punish. After using that move makes me think it should have killed them when they hang on by a small amount of HP.

Not when you confirm something almost at point blank midscreen, when you get an AA or CH and confirm it properly and whenever you hit people in the corner

When you hit them from afar with something that isn't an air normal which allows you to dash up close to them, then yeah you can only do a few normals into 3C > Jabaki/Ressenga/stance cancel

Damage off jabs, Ressenga and Gasaishou is really low no matter the situation but that's normal. You can still get 3K off 5A AA though

Did something get nerfed again? specifically with 214D~B? because every time I try to follow up with 5A, the opponent is too far away. I tried it in the corner and I just get pushed back too far.

I tried (5A, 5C, 3C, 214D~B, 5A)

and (2A, 5B, 3C, 214D~B, 5A)

but I just cannot get the 5A to connect at all....

I'm not entirely sure but, Hazama has a new special move in 2.0?

Going by this list, it says that 236A should do something now. Wonder what it is?

Edited by Strife

It says that Venom Sword is now 236A.

Why the hell are they doin that?

Why the hell are they doin that?

Probably because players were complaining that they would get Jabaki (236D) instead of Jakou (623D) and vice versa.

Edited by Strife

I've seen more people drop sj.C because Gasai came out instead of failed Jabaki into Jakou lol

It's still an ok quality of life change though, we currently have no specials mapped to the A button outside of stance.

To be honest, I was happy that they changed jabaki's input then 

I've seen more people drop sj.C because Gasai came out instead of failed Jabaki into Jakou lol

... I forgot about this problem  :vbang:

sj.C thing has not only fucked me multiple times on Hazama but it's the main reason I didn't play Jin a LOT more. 

Jin has no 236C special anymore lol, and most of the time it's safer to go for sj.2C anyway

It's pretty strange though how often you see people dropping sj.C this way, even top players. I rarely see other characters dropping combos in silly ways like this.

Is it a jinx?

Do all Hazamas suck?

Jin has no 236C special anymore lol, and most of the time it's safer to go for sj.2C anyway

Yeah I was talking about CSE. And yes I did do j.2C