Favorite Hazama iteration?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Hazama iteration?

• BB:CS
    • BB:CS2
    • BB:CSEX
    • BB:CP
    • ...CT...? Can dream.

No one posted a complete list yet? Here's something... Correct me if I got something wrong.

Hazama
- Ouroboros meter changed. Now it's more easier to follow the meter
- Increased stock to 3

The buff!

I doubt the stocks will work completely the same, but with an extra one. There's definitely gonna be a restock nerf, or some big nerfs in other areas.

It'll definitely be cool if I'm wrong though, triple whiff chain Tarzan fun

The Hazama stocks change is nice but it is only a band aid fix.

Here is how hazama's changes should be.

-Air backdash moves hazama back further.

-Hazama's grounded chains recovery in 24 frames (instead of 26-29)

-Hazama's 2D recovers in 22 frames (instead of 24)

-Hazama's air chains recovery in 30 frames (instead of 40)

-Hazama's backdash has 23 frames of recovery (instead of 25 bring it a tad more in line with other characters that move the same distance.)

-Venom sword has 19 frames recovery

-venom sword hitbox improved to where it is visually.

- Venom sword 2 less frames of hitstun.

-venom sword can be canceled into a chain on counter hit.

-5C has 20 frames of recovery (instead of 28)

-2C now has 30 frames of recovery (instead of 39)

-Rising fang pushes further away on block.

-Rising fang 2 less frames of recovery on block (instead of 22 and 18.)

-Mizuchi now in OD keeps the OD ring through out the duration of the super.

-5B jump cancel able on hit.

-Hazama's OD now lasts longer at all levels besides the final one.

-Hazama has stance now gets a blue tint at level 2 like in extend.

-Hazama has increased hitstun untechable time the second last hit of his OD terumi stomp. (he can now rapid taunt again)

This would just make hazama more well rounded.

Best change would be changing him back to how he was in cse

Hoping for the best with 2.0 Haz, houtenjin nerf stills rubs me the wrong way even though I've gotten used to it by now

I can settle with 2stock ouros. But three? There is gonna be a catch. What if the chains dont restock on arial hit? This would be a broblem to me since thats how i can get by on anti-air strategists players.

I can settle with 2stock ouros. But three? There is gonna be a catch. What if the chains dont restock on arial hit? This would be a broblem to me since thats how i can get by on anti-air strategists players.

Then again its not like i stay airborne after two chain hits anyway.

Wow not liking the changes to Hazama. I knew his new stock gauge would mean bad things.

I dont kno anything about the buff/nerfs im just sure there is gonna be sumthin thats gonna be off to balance this stock change. If they make it to where you get no confermed hit reloads imma cry. Im okay with blocked hit though.

Guys I think this is it for us. They've finally decided to bring the nerf bat down upon the troll king. At this rate we might all be jumping ship to Terumi full time.

How much must we sacrifice for OD Houtenjin and 3 Stocks?

I am actually liking the fact that we are trippinf over the buff part of the stock change. And i hardly use houtenjin. As captain, i will nevee leave this ship unless it completely sink to the depths of the ocean. (and by that i mean when he is removed from cast)

It seemed like they wanted us to be more passive and zone more by decreasing our damage and boosting our Negative Penalty resistance in 1.1, which seemed fine.

Now, the stock changes indicate that we won't be able to zone freely, as even retracting chains costs stocks which is the dumbest thing ever.

And for some reason they thought that making OD Houtenjin do 5k was a good idea, while our main filler sends the opponent flying to oblivion and the rare raw lvl1 Zaneiga doesn't float.

Whatever Pachi, just decide what you want this character to do already

inb4 we can't ODc normals into OD Houtenjin or its min damage is absolutely shit and scales like crazy right off the bat. Or has ridiculously low P2 ( ̄ _ゝ ̄)

Now, the stock changes indicate that we won't be able to zone freely, as even retracting chains costs stocks which is the dumbest thing ever.

I'm not ready for this change. I'm definitely not ready for this.

Currently, xD~A which costs 0.5 stock bugs me the most.

If what youre sayin is tru. Then that must mean 5D-D is 1 then B is 1.5 then C is 2... Well there goes my ability to use 5D-B then jD-C witch would cost about 3.5 stock.

xD~A costs half a stock, all other followups cost one. They start regenerating two seconds after use but not when you're being hit. No stock gained from blocked chain ( :vbang: ), one stock gained on hit. Let's just hope that the regen is crazy fast once it kicks in.

If I'm reading this tweet by Udon right, we get 3.7K off throw "as usual", so he's probably referring to backthrow into Gasshou into chains. But it's also harder? idk

Hirentotsu also appears to move Hazama forward? Probably due to the increased pushback on j.C. Its advantageous frames also seem decreased, since 5C > 2C > TK Hiren > Houtenjin doesn't work.

Confirmation that the regen starts even in midair? He's talking about the stocks here and I'm not entirely sure what he means exactly, if someone could translate this I'd be grateful.

Ya kno i wish they brought back his 'hungry sankes' from ex. But this foward hiren sounds good to use at the start of a match(if its reach is as good as expected) from a foward jump. I wound if it would also be good as a cross up.

You use stocks so fast as hazama no way 3 is enough with 2 seconds to recharge and while blocking or being hit it doesn't recharge.

Even with .5 used for retracting the chain? That's so dumb basically we won't have much of a use for chains and if they're buffing his normals hazama is really to slow and his normals are not that great in the first place even if they buff those it will be tough.

Hazama's normals are great, it's just that he needs to get right in the opponent's face for them to work. That's what chains are for, so yeah :v:

Yeah his normals are good.... for when you have pressure not so much for neutral. jB isn't going to beat ragna's jC or jins. At least are C move's don't have a hurtbox where his hitbox is.

The worst is if we are in the corner and have no stocks to get out. Guess we can GCOD now though.......

Like that's gonna do any good in a Tager MU.

Defiantly tager. No stock means youre bout to get hammered, no fetting out of that shit. What else did they chamge on him?

5D>stance>invulnerable B follow-up doesn't work against Tager?

And A cancel would in that situation?