82 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Hazama iteration?

• BB:CS
    • BB:CS2
    • BB:CSEX
    • BB:CP
    • ...CT...? Can dream.

Cruel. I like it.

Yeah I guess I could add that. You'll have to give me a little bit, though there's still a lot that needs to be done. I just need to find a day where I'm motivated to work real hard on the forum again. lol So it might be a lil bit.

Actually, I'll just do the player list, Lich. If you're wondering why I didn't just message you, know that it was display my sig here. Go vote

So I thought I'd come in to say "hi" and introduce myself as some random scrub Hazama main. Anyway if anybody wants to play some matches just add me on PSN, I'm looking for a good player to critique me anyway since I feel like I can only improve so much by myself.

Welp, I'll be the first to welcome you to the forum. Whats your region/country? We're all pretty scattered here, there just MIGHT be somebody with a good connection for you to play against. If not, I'm sure the gold-hearted Guymam would be willing. I heard that guy thinks Hazama is a pretty cool guy.

Edited by ZeroRaider

So I thought I'd come in to say "hi" and introduce myself as some random scrub Hazama main. Anyway if anybody wants to play some matches just add me on PSN, I'm looking for a good player to critique me anyway since I feel like I can only improve so much by myself.

Welcome, welcome! Well, we can try to netplay & see how it goes.