82 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Hazama iteration?

• BB:CS
    • BB:CS2
    • BB:CSEX
    • BB:CP
    • ...CT...? Can dream.

Depends on how close he is

If Tager is super close, why are we chaining him with no stock in the first place? -_-

Cuz we hazamas never pay attention to the stock metter anyway. You ever get that moment when you jump then chain and wounder why youre still stuck in the air? I kno i do it.

Not really, I stopped playing Hazama eons ago, and when I did I just dash jumped everywhere then used chains.

I play Rel now, and a bar is much easier to pay attention to than a number. Having one makes you always aware of what your capabilities are, and believe it or not, it's not the most painful think in the world to manage. =/

I feel ya, believe me. But I'd much rather have a Ignis bar than an Ignis number if ya catcha mah drift.

I feel like it's gonna be a lot more okay than ya might expect.

Wow in my favourite language english! :/

Wow... I actually thought...

lol sory, you should ask for the Hazama part to be translated in the CP2 news and discussion thread.

Is it an actual thread?

im having trouble fighting kagura with his big ass sword. how should i approach this match.

5d-b then j6d-c from a distance. When he is down, arial dash back if too close then j6d-c. This is what i use to be safe from his dp. Kagura has slow start up using his drive attacks. If you catch him swinging his swprd around, use 5a or 5b to knock him out of it. If they are a pro with kagura, dont attempt to attack untill kag punches his sword(5d-a). They do it cuz it block almost every attack thats fast enpugh to break his drive pressure. After kag uses 5d-a, i want you to quickly dash then hit him with 5a, cuz if they use 5d-a or punches his sword, it would leave him open for a quick move so they dash back to be safe. So you chase by dashing forward. These are safe tactics i use for myself. Buuut you can see if it works for you too.

im having trouble fighting kagura with his big ass sword. how should i approach this match.

I tried not to jump in on him alot or fly above him and instead just poke him with chain because if your opponent is good, he will just DP since it's that good of an AA. As for punish, I can't remember what's the move before he follows up with Dragon Blast (5D~A) but if you IB it and your opponent loves to autopilot into Dragon Blast, you can counter grab him out of his stance. Also for his Dragon's Fang aka the halfscreen charge move, 2B or even better 3C it into Houtenjin or jCx5 loop. Because of this, he will try to jump in on you and this is where you AA 2C/chain him. He can fireball you too but just jump over/backward/etc or fly with your chains. Also watch out for his command grab.

Can someone fix the dustloop (BB) and blazblue wiki for CP?

5C is only jump cancel able on hit which doesn't make it very useful for pressure because you will be waiting for 26 frames to jump.

5B isn't jump cancelable at all anymore.

Does any one kno what method to use after using 3c on hakumen? I have this habbit of goin to benediction mode after 3c for falling fang or devour, wich gets me hit with hakumens instant 3c ch. Wich then i take 40% damage.

Stance cancel or Jabaki. Once they start respecting your 3C you can start doing mixup after it but only every once in a while since 3C > Ressen/Zanei is really obvious, also delay Jabaki which will catch most buttons unless they are really expecting it and have the proper tools. You probably don't want to go into 3C on block anyway unless you're fishing for frametraps, or ending your pressure safely with Jabaki (+1) afterwards when you're pushed out of range by barrier.

So i noticed that hazama OD frame isnt safe from the opponents bursts like the other characters in the cast.

Guess who is going to Canada cup?

I'm lucky enough to have them in my hometown this year yay! I have won my far share of tournaments myself so lets see if we can finally get a Hazama somewhere near a tournaments finals.

Guess who is going to Canada cup?

I'm lucky enough to have them in my hometown this year yay! I have won my far share of tournaments myself so lets see if we can finally get a Hazama somewhere near a tournaments finals.

Please do. Before our character is nerfed to the Rachel dimension. T_T

Please do. Before our character is nerfed to the Rachel dimension. T_T

lol

Also can someone try out that 4D-2D-j214B-5C thing during are most damaging bnb the one where you put a 6C in during the first loop then go into 5C-2C-hungry coils-mizuchi. Might be  a good way just to make that combo worth doing aside from already being close to the corner.

Also can you write out some tips on how to do these combos? I can get them sometimes but nowhere near enough to try practically yet. (For the 6C I can only do that follow up with 1 5C hit instead of it's two which makes it do less damage then if I just did the normal bnb.)