Favorite Hazama iteration?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Hazama iteration?

• BB:CS
    • BB:CS2
    • BB:CSEX
    • BB:CP
    • ...CT...? Can dream.

Well thanks for the warm welcome guys. Also I already knew of Guymam's love for netplay from the days that I still played Persona. Oh and yeah I live in North Carolina, and my internet's not the best but I usually am able to play okay matches. So yeah Chick I'll just add you on PSN and we can play whenever you want to.

For those of you without reference, you can spot Guymam's sexy face in the latest issue of Arcadia.

Flattery will get you everywhere. If any of you are mean to AMB I'm going to send you a video of me playing SuperDeepThroat with an ntr dialogue of your waifu.

It will be graphic.

Wait... So do you intend to perform explicit actions with Hazama within Chickzama's case?

Mod is ready to go.

Correction it's from the February issue.

I uploaded the CP soundtrack under a false name and soundtrack name list. Find them and bring Justice.

Tell me, what is it like playing a fraud?

It's damn GDLK.

That new super is so stylish~

Just realized it was made by Rocha, which is awesome. The combos are nice and all, but those zaneiga/corner setups are sexy.

On a side note, I'm eager to see the frame data for Hazama.

These setups do look very interesting, but I would have to ask if you could start the combo for the setup on any hit or do you specifically have to use 236C.