Sign in to follow this  
Henaki

ACCENT CORE General Discussion

^ I dunno pot oki is the same everywhere. Meaning you can escape it or prevent escape using the same measures anywhere. There are so many things to think about. What you wanna look at really is if the meter is worth using. This is in no order. a. Will it kill them. b. where in the match are you.(damage wise for you and your opponent ,and also time) c. The character you're fighting against. There really isnt a answer for what you should do wit your meter. Except get the most damage for what you're trying to do. Meaning do the most for your setup if that be max damage or oki. Just do what you feel comfortable doing ,and what you think is best against ya opponent. Like if they like eating 5k, feed them. Kinda goes back to the "Is the gigantor loop useful thread"

Mmmmk then, about as general as questions get. What would you consider are the things that separate the scrub pot's from the good pots. I've heard him get a lot of shittalk about how you cant tell a good player from a bad player when they're playing pot. I'm not new to the game and I already know most of the combos at least, BnB's and some for when you need excess damage/have excess bar(though im still lacking quite a bit on a 100% execution rate on the multiple APB combos) but what would you tell someone to do/look for in high level potemkin play that will really set them apart?

What combos do I have after PB FRC on Johnny?

I'm not a 100% sure but I think either;

Potbuster FRC, Hammerfall FRC, standard into heat

Potbuster FRC, 5S, 2S, heat

I find those on Johnny... Damn near impossible.. Feels worse then a just frame....

On JO the standard is PB FRC 5s 2s Heat. It's incredibly easy, just do the FRC with PKS and double-tap all the buttons to get the 5s.

Press 6HS and charge back immediately, then after the 6HS hits, wait for around 0.5 second and press 6HS.

its only worth it if: they cant get out of them (in terms of execution) they dont have burst/meter and have a bad reversal the reward is much higher than the risk (you have a huge life/tension lead, burst)

^I agree. Of course its worth it at the end of the match to kill when they have no meter or burst. But you can easily use your 50% to do big damage while baiting burst. So burst isnt as bad as them having meter imo.

I see, it's good, but pick and choose its use right>? cause even if they have tension, I got set ups to bait a alpha counter. like aiges, (they alpha counter) armor dash move, canclel(thier alpha hits once, armor eats it) Pot buster. That works right?

I need some basic Potemkin help, in the frame data it says that the FRC on the Buster is frames 6-8. Obviously this isn't at the beginning of the attack, so from what point should I be counting from? Or do you feel that there some easy visual cues/rhythm to get it down?

just as he throws them from his arms. think like, immediately as he doesnt hold them anymore as the FRC point. turn on input display in training mode, when the white flash happens, thast the FRC point.

Well the last one I knew. But thanks a lot. This should help me get it down....Hopefully I can get it down before finals end :psyduck: . And then the combos from it.

Can someone direct me to a list of "best" finishers to FRC pot bster. I couldnt figure out what the best combos whee on some chars. I'm just looking for something like- Slayer- FRC walk s,2s heat .. . .ect

^Well Buster frc>2s>heat works on everyone. but It depends on difficulty and how much tension also. So ask wha characters you want ,and I'll type it out.

Sign in to follow this