Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

do you like discussing character stories in the game or make up some fun fan theories?? go here and get to talk with other people who have a total interest in Guilty Gear like you!

SolxBaiken....because it makes so little sence, they have to be a perfect couple! They both have major attitudes and would have like the best angry/make-up sex EVER! They'd be a real life couple not like other flowery perfect couples *cough* KyxDizzy *cough* and their child will only grow stronger from obseving them! Hell they already share the same enemies (Ky, Robo-Kys, I-no, and Tha Man). There is no reason these two shouldn't be together, in fact I demand that someone draw me 2 pictures! 1 will be comical and show how they fight/argue, the other one will be them on their "good day" and are intimate...even if they don't like it :v:

I just wanted to express my opinion on the best relationship in the world...and why, I don't think it's a bad thing, and it's always nice to entertain people's ideas insteading of being all "STFU & GTFO n00b!!!!!111111!!!!11!!!!1" :psyduck:

Chipp x ABA ftw! lol, theres an explanation for this, I was going through arcade mode wth Chipp, and after beating Millia, he goes "Huh!? Trying to seduce a ninja? I'll never fall for those tricks." then after that, ABA showed up as my next fight, and my friend Alex burst out "Oh, ABA, I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world, will you marry me!?" and we died laughing for like 10 minutes. It's been canon ever since. and in case you're wondering, their kids are...4 potemkins and robo ky. :psyduck: as for serious couples, Anji x Baiken, Anji x Jam are both seem good, I guess. I never gave it much thought. :V

Sol's been single ever since he had to kill his love on 3 nonconsecutive occasions :JU:

What are ya talkn' about? Sol's been banging Baiken for years!!! It's totally canon! :vbang:

is it true that sin is son of ky and the maiden of the grove, or its some bad joke of you people? :psyduck: :psyduck:

it's true. King Ky said so in Guilty Gear 2: Overture. the maiden of the grove has been proven to be Dizzy since Ky's and Dizzy's first endings in Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus proves their relationship

it's true. King Ky said so in Guilty Gear 2: Overture. the maiden of the grove has been proven to be Dizzy since Ky's and Dizzy's first endings in Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus proves their relationship

I see only Dizzy's drool on Ky's book...

Heheh I'm just kidding, sorry. I'm getting mean since I just want my angel to stay pure yet he can't...but at least with someone else.......................

And I don't know what I'm talking about. Pardon me for my nonsense.

AnjixBaiken is really the cutest couple evah ! ^^( an official one also). I'm looking forward to a new character named Kenji. :yaaay:

AnjixBaiken is really the cutest couple evah ! ^^( an official one also). I'm looking forward to a new character named Kenji. :yaaay:

I don't know....for some reason I just can't picture my lovely Baiken with someone like Anji....it just seems odd....though it makes since ("We're a dying race, have to re-populate!") IDK I just don't like it and refuse to see it!

As far as canon goes I love the age long tales of Millia and Zato, it's very beautiful IMO, to be raised and hated, to be loved and betrayed. It gives me ghoosebumbs! ^.^ And then when Zato died I tought it was over, but then Eddie arose and it made the tale an even more beautiful tragedy! And don't even get me started on the love triangle when Venom's added to the mix ("Only 'HE' can do that...!"). :keke:

But what Venom doesn't know is that it was 'IT' that was doing 'THAT' all this time!

Actually it hasn't. A little FYI. None of it is canon. It's only speculated that the Maiden is Dizzy. Just like it's only speculated that Aria is Justice. You can argue that there's strong evidence, but there was also "strong evidence" that black people are dumber than white people.

The only really canon relationship in the entire guilty gear series is the one with Zatoichi, Millia, and Venom.

This thread makes me feel bad about being a GG storyfag. :( Also. ChippxABA? That's adultry! ABA is already married to Paracelsus.

you know something's bad when even the "storyfags" are complaining about it. Yay for the tierwhore majority :yaaay:

This thread makes me feel bad about being a GG storyfag. :( Also. ChippxABA? That's adultry! ABA is already married to Paracelsus.

Why so serious? Jessh it's not like anything serious was talked about? I just thought it was cute to amuse the idea of a young fan, but if everyone's going to a be a dick about...

Actually it hasn't. A little FYI. None of it is canon. It's only speculated that the Maiden is Dizzy. Just like it's only speculated that Aria is Justice. You can argue that there's strong evidence, but there was also "strong evidence" that black people are dumber than white people.

So.. you only are gonna believe this once daisuke says it is cannon? :psyduck:

So.. you only are gonna believe this once daisuke says it is cannon? :psyduck:

Yes. Once there's official word, then I'll believe it. I don't like speculation, because speculations are done by fanfags, and I hate fanfags. They are what make most things like gaming and anime shitty. With console fanboyism, RPG fanboyism, anime "character couple" fanboyism etc...

Why so serious? Jessh it's not like anything serious was talked about? I just thought it was cute to amuse the idea of a young fan, but if everyone's going to a be a dick about...

Well, I was just kinda screwing around. :8/: Not really being serious. I also am not really one of those otakus who play for story alone. My Faust isn't half bad and I am currently working up my Axl.

Also, I do know what you mean Tiger. I like to think I am not as bad as most fanfags..Seeing as the few speculations I have are conceivably possible.

No, we're all fanboys to some degree. It's just the intense ones that get on my nerves. They're the ones that ruin it for people. My most hated are Square-tards who think that EVERYTHING square-enix touch turns to solid gold.

Ah, gotcha, you mean those people who interrupt a good game of GG just because you made a comment that clashes just barely with the storyline or whatever. "Slayer's a kickass pimp vampire." "STFU HE'S MARRIED HE CAN'T BE A PIMP" Bite my head off. Crap thing is the guy who does that to me and my friend knows less about the story than I do.

"Slayer's a kickass pimp vampire." "STFU HE'S MARRIED HE CAN'T BE A PIMP"

lol best comment ever! :yaaay:

Long as someone has some logic behind it, I see nothing wrong with some speculation here and there (hell we had to wait like 6 years just to get canon continuation, some people had to do something, cause there is not enough pie in the world to eat for that long!)

Oh, and just to add to this thread I suppose. My speculation is that the "Great Tragedy" and what not That Man speaks of and how Sol has to stop it. HAS to be Crow and the Post War Administration Bureau. Or at least they have to be the ones to being such a threat around. Though that is kind of obvious.