Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dancel, that story was ALMOST smutty :3 anyway, noel.v, i think sin was more conceived as the result of just those two having a complete realization that they're both main characters and having a kid would throw everyone for a loop :eng101: see the only time i've heard of a final boss having a kid is the usually situation where they're undeniably evil and/or a total pimp. see geese howard. and rugal. kinda sad sin doesn't have anything from his mom's move list. (unless you consider humming swords as analogous to ice fish)

At least Sin knows how to block Valentine's Imperial/Gamma Ray. Also, having trouble deciding the pairing for my Kingdom Hearts fic now. Ky/Larxene (Positive and negative charges) or....Jin/Larxene (Sadistic almost psychotic people.)

Mature warning: taken care of

Grammatical errors: fixed

dancel, that story was ALMOST smutty :3

Really? It wasn't meant to be smut anyway but rather an opposite "flashback story."I made it as modest as I can :3 unlike NeoCrimson's "Hope to Love" which really distorted Ky and Dizzy, his is very graphic...

Hope I can write something longer. One of my goals is actually write something very angsty and psychological...but I need more skills.

It's Ky.

Missionary.

QFT

Any drabble requests? I planning a SolxAria but this is my fanfic week so I think I'll be able to produce some short one-shots(200-700 words only). I can also do other characters :)

Mature warning: taken care of

Grammatical errors: fixed

Really? It wasn't meant to be smut anyway but rather an opposite "flashback story."I made it as modest as I can :3 unlike NeoCrimson's "Hope to Love" which really distorted Ky and Dizzy, his is very graphic...

Hope I can write something longer. One of my goals is actually write something very angsty and psychological...but I need more skills.

QFT

Any drabble requests? I planning a SolxAria but this is my fanfic week so I think I'll be able to produce some short one-shots(200-700 words only). I can also do other characters :)

That SolXAria would be very interesting!

Oh! I would just like to announce that I will be making a HUMOROUS Fanfic featuring Ky and Sin.

I made them play some kind of Video Game.

It's rather short.(Maybe)

Wait for it!:keke:

Neo, I'll be waiting for that. But please, update your earlier fics first, its not good to leave many stories undone. So far these are my other ideas that I was not able/ am planning/ are out of priority for me to write... 1. Sin traveling back time to and accidentally bringing his parents together (humor) 2. Drabbles about fangirls misinterpreting Ky's "secret relationship" with Sol and Sin (humor) 3. A one-shot about Millia's constant fear of being assassinated. (psychological) 4. Guilty Gear haikus (I think everyone can help in this) 5. Diary entries of different characters. Example is Ky's entry, half of it composed of Justice then after a long contemplation, blames everything at Sol. Dizzy narrating how she was rescued by Ky, then Johnny, then Sol, then Testament, then Potemkin, then Slayer, then That Man then..., Justice ranting about the human race, Potemkin with his nationalism... (general) The fics that I will most likely continue is the update of Bicycle, the SolxAria and a short, comedy oneshot of Ky praying to God then getting his answer; being scolded for not being to control his hormones XD Actually I would love it if somebody else will use my other ideas, I'm too busy to write these days but I can am a volunteer Beta. Other writers out there, keep the GG section alive :)

This thread is just making me want to write again even though I'd already been thinking about it. :( I read all my old Guilty Gear stories [most of them are just completely ridiculous humor one shots] one night and laughed my ass off. xD Now that I'm older though I might want to try to write actual serious stuff... Perhaps when I'm not feeling lazy I'll toss a link for a fic I wanted to try to finish here for you guys...

I would write some stuff but my stories get real stupid real fast. Characters start doing stuff that doesn't even possible and wtf moments and Sol killed the dragon and stole it's power. Just gonna stick to reading what you guys write.

It's Ky.

Missionary.

Too bad I never finished the last HZ arc I was on.

It would of been nothing but "RIDE THE LIGHTNING" jokes for a while.

Or how lightning never strikes twice.

Or how you see it before you hear it.

Too bad I never finished the last HZ arc I was on.

It would of been nothing but "RIDE THE LIGHTNING" jokes for a while.

Or how lightning never strikes twice.

Or how you see it before you hear it.

:keke: Can you finish it now? (If you can)

Yo blade, I haven't checked this thread in a while but I was wondering, have you translated all the Slayer cd dramas yet? Didn't wanna have to dig through all these pages without at least a hope of seeing Slayer's background more fleshed out. I remember you did 5(?) of them before, including the one where Axl time travels and meets up with Slayer. Is there any more?

I think they were all finished recently. I'm going to go digging through the thread to put them all into one nice long ton of text for myself eventually... >>

hey guyz!! i missed u all TT~TT (my KyxDizzy buddies especially). My fanfics are taking longer than expected for both GG and BB. I miss all of u but i shall draw a picture of Ky x Dizzy for my buddies (mainly Dancel and Neo) with my new tablet!!!

Hello there DK-chan! Have you check out my fanfic? I also missed you girl :) Since this is not a chatroom I have another joke for Ky: RISING FORCE!

Okay kids I'm not feeling lazy right now so have FANFIC LINK! O.o

Before you click: Yes I like OCs. Sorry... it's fun times. Take note I originally wrote this in 2005 so I'd have been oh... 14. >> I threw up the newer chapters last summer because people actually seemed to want them. I really want to continue this in a specific way. :D [if anyone cares I'll tell you]

So yeah: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2430785/1/A_New_Knight

EDIT: I used to obnoxiously change my username on ff.net all the time. So if you notice different author names per chapter that's why.

that looks fun so, SACRED EDGEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!! lol anyways, when does next GG come out!!!! D:< I'm like dyin here Ishiwatari-san TT~TT I wanna be able to play Sin and who's Marina ?!??! D:<

I'm pretty sure we've already covered Marina at some point in this thread, but here it is again:

She was a lady Ky befriended in the Lightning the Argent novel. Originally she was in a wheelchair but after receiving a new medicine from the Blackard company, she was able to use her legs again. However, the medicine was created using Gear cells, which reacted (rather violently) when Solaria (a command-type Gear they may have also had a hand in creating) sang. Specifically in Marina's case, her legs basically blew themselves off. It's unknown what's happened to her beyond this point. (I have no idea if it's elaborated upon in the novel or not, no translations of it.)

Marina before she received the medicine.

Marina after she received the medicine.

Marina's legs reacting to Solaria's singing.

GRANNND VIIIPAAAH! x_X

Zazzzzz~, Louuuuuuu~

Speaking of Sol, I again wrote an M-rated fic, this time its FrederickxAria:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5321556/1/

It's much smutty than my KyxDizzy one, but it's also satirical as indicated by my note at the start.

That's probably the last of my M-fics for now. And I'll again attempt to update my fangirly, high schoolish KyxDizzy chapter fic even if I'm not in the mood for it anymore.

I think we've had one post related to the GG storyline in the past three pages or something. This is fucking hilarious.

iknorite?

Regarding that, if you have anything specific relating to GG Plot you want to know or you're curious just go over to the OTHER thread. :3 It's the very reason I moved it over there, so that you guys can have fun in this thread and I don't have to be a IPF Officer or something regarding plotline ideas, speculate all you want here! :D