Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello boys and girls.

yesterday i manage to put a new fanfic about guilty gear.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5327573/1/Guilty_Gear_Chimera

It is complete redone of the older ones i have. It is still in progress so please do not hesitate to review it.

It took me like 3 mouths to finish it, a lot of delays and pieces that have be re-written. I hope i done it right, but any advice is welcome.

Be aware however, the story is long. 10499 words to be exact :vbang:

ah well. enjoy the reading :)

/sunnyday

Oh Sunnyday, I'll post a long review for you this week on ff.net. For now, these are the only things I can comment on. 1. Your summary applies to every story in the GG section. Be more specific. 2. Observe proper tense, capitalization and spelling. 3. Avoid too much description, the shorter the paragraph, the more the readers would understand and remember your scenes. But be happy because you've improved your writing :) It's just a matter of practice. When I look back my fics last year I couldn't believe that I wrote those things. Next time you can send me your file and I'll be willing to be your beta and editor. And yeah, I haven't received any feedback from my FredxAria fic when it's supposed to be fanservice...(might as well delete it :P) I hope GG writers will be more active. I am actually very willing to offer advice and critique or suggest stories/plots/ideas but GG fanfiction is so dead :(

Oh Sunnyday,

I'll post a long review for you this week on ff.net. For now, these are the only things I can comment on.

1. Your summary applies to every story in the GG section. Be more specific.

2. Observe proper tense, capitalization and spelling.

3. Avoid too much description, the shorter the paragraph, the more the readers would understand and remember your scenes.

But be happy because you've improved your writing :) It's just a matter of practice. When I look back my fics last year I couldn't believe that I wrote those things. Next time you can send me your file and I'll be willing to be your beta and editor.

And yeah, I haven't received any feedback from my FredxAria fic when it's supposed to be fanservice...(might as well delete it :P)

I hope GG writers will be more active. I am actually very willing to offer advice and critique or suggest stories/plots/ideas but GG fanfiction is so dead :(

I see, thanks for commenting :)

PS: i add a review towards your fred X aria fic, i hope more will come =)

Don't delete that! I'll read it when I have time and my dorm's Internet isn't wack! No one read mine. ;.; I wanted to know if it'd be worth it to write more...

Don't delete that!

I'll read it when I have time and my dorm's Internet isn't wack!

No one read mine. ;.;

I wanted to know if it'd be worth it to write more...

oops. i haven't read yours yet :gonk:

i gonna read it soon.

BTW: what was your story? i cannot find it XD

Don't delete that!

I'll read it when I have time and my dorm's Internet isn't wack!

No one read mine. ;.;

I wanted to know if it'd be worth it to write more...

Well I'll read it if you request me to, All you have to do is to ask :)

So I'll post a review for you somewhere this week ok? You see...I tend to avoid KyxJam and has a penchant in criticizing OC's, but I guess I'm willing enough to read yours ;)

Ohhhh... I LOVE GG!! I know BB just came out, and I like it, but not as much as I LOVE GG!! By the way, I hope GG will continue soon! I'm dying for more GG!! My Fandom in BB just got lessened because SO MUCH negative spouts on my favorite character: Jin Kisaragi. And I think my Fandom in BB will stay that way. I just LOVE GG, too much! I drew LOTS of KyXDizzy Artworks, and write LOTS of KyXDizzy Fanfictions. KyXDizzy simply is the most BEAUTIFUL Couple! WEEEEE!! If you guys want to see my Artworks of KyXDizzy, just visit my DeviantArt. I'll be posting my current GG Fanfic maybe tomorrow or the next day. :yaaay:

yay Neo-kun ill look forward to it!!!! sorry i died back there people :( anyways are Ky's eyes blue or blue-green? In most arts its totally blue, and some are quite interesting: the outer parts of his eyes are blue but around the pupil it's green. could Ky have partial heterochromia (not total like Ragna's)??? it's confusing me :(

Ohhhh... I LOVE GG!!

I know BB just came out, and I like it, but not as much as I LOVE GG!!

By the way, I hope GG will continue soon!

I'm dying for more GG!!

My Fandom in BB just got lessened because SO MUCH negative spouts on my favorite character: Jin Kisaragi.

And I think my Fandom in BB will stay that way.

I just LOVE GG, too much!

I drew LOTS of KyXDizzy Artworks,

and write LOTS of KyXDizzy Fanfictions.

KyXDizzy simply is the most BEAUTIFUL Couple!

WEEEEE!!

If you guys want to see my Artworks of KyXDizzy, just visit my DeviantArt.

I'll be posting my current GG Fanfic maybe tomorrow or the next day.

:yaaay:

Someone is....gushing. :8/:

Someone is....gushing. :8/:

:sweatdrop: Well,um... He's a fanboy, what can we do?

Since this is a story thread, I am wondering; If GG would have a basketball game, what are the good team matchups? If we consider Chipp's speed, Faust's height, Dizzy's multiple hands, Potemkin's hugeness, Ky's intelligence etc.

Ky would be more of a coach I would say. Or maybe That Man. Chipp for top-tier in Basketball though. Remember that Disney movie, Flubber?

Sorry about that. Can't help it, I'm a HUGE Ky Fanboy. I just love him, so much. Anyways, that basketball game would be cool! Maybe, I will do a Team Guilty Gear VS Team BlazBlue one, too. Maybe, I will make them play some kind of weird arcade games like: "WACK-A-JUSTICE! or WACK-A-NU-13! or whatever... Highest score will be the winner." But, then again, maybe I will do a weird Guilty Gear and BlazBlue Ballroom Dance Party Fanfic. Oh my! Dance Party! :yaaay:

anyways are Ky's eyes blue or blue-green? In most arts its totally blue, and some are quite interesting: the outer parts of his eyes are blue but around the pupil it's green. could Ky have partial heterochromia (not total like Ragna's)??? it's confusing me :(

Every official profile for Ky lists his eye color as blue-green.

Every official profile for Ky lists his eye color as blue-green.

thank you Raging Tofu-san ^^

oh and here are some links i want u guys to see

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9092/dizzykiskeheadshotcolor.png

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/250/baikenzappaheadshot1.png

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9206/smelimeliheadshot1.png

I drew them with my Intuos3 tablet ^^

I have a Ky x Dizzy WIP coming up for Dancel-chan and Neo-kun ^^

oh and i have a Ky WIP for Blade-kun too~!!

i has chibis coming up soon ^^

I'll draw Ky with that partial heterochromia from now on ^^

All this fandom talk about Dizzy and Ky makes me want to finish my fan fiction version of Awe of She that I wrote before doing HZ.

jdiofjdsfio I'm lazy. Cool. I'll read it when... I stop being lazy? Maybe at like 1 when my other class is done.

All this fandom talk about Dizzy and Ky makes me want to finish my fan fiction version of Awe of She that I wrote before doing HZ.

I'll be happy to give you a long, juicy, quality review if you plan to do that.

I shall read when I have time. Though I should warn you: That "chat"/script style is supposedly against the ff.net rules so if someone feels like being a jerk and reporting you it'll get taken down. It's happened to my random lulz fics before...