Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] Elizabeth Video Thread (Version 1.02 - Updated 4/4/13)

Those videos are Godly glorious; good stuff gentlemen. Too proud

On a side note: that Lord Knight vs BananaKen final----dear God, the glory. You could power a city with all that tension.

Makes me really sad I'm stuck in MI ;_;

Off topic, but B.Ken is actually from East Lansing. Perhaps you can hit him up on the twitters to see if you can set up some offline casuals. The Detroit players (50, Axis, Miller, Skye) are pretty good, too. Plus, they're very well traveled. Make good with them and I'm sure they'll be welcome to accommodate on short road trips to various tournaments if you can bus it to Detroit.

I knew BananaKen lived in East Lansing--wish he would've showed up to the casuals at Shutocon lol

I didn't know we had a lot of Detroit players though. Funny enough I've run into most of them online before, at least once anyway. If I was better, I probably would bug them for games/tournies

Japanese P4U matches? Can this be real life?

Don't know the player names because I can't read Kanji.

LaVamo Sasashima 6/7/2013

Kanji vs. Elizabeth

Elizabeth vs. Akihiko

I'm going to steal j.B > air turn j.D. That was kinda cool.

I'm not sure if this is on the video thread already, but I don't recall seeing it, so I'm posting it:

Sasajima 4/28/2013

Yu vs. Elizabeth (this match is kinda lol)

Chie vs. Elizabeth

Elizabeth vs. Yu

holy shit that reset is ultra lame lol. They have to block the 5C holding forward and then immediately block 2C holding back. Really difficult to set up but it's basically guaranteed.

If mind charge puts you at or close to 150, maybe that would be a way to try and start this.

V Thanks. I should have just checked the wiki before posting.

It depends. If you're pushing yourself into awakening, the 50SP is refunded as you gain 50SP upon entering awakening state. For every 1% HP you gave up to do it, you get like an additional 2SP.

Recently I decided to put together a nice clean video of general combos and their explanations for Elizabeth to help people who are trying to learn some basics beyond basics. My goal was to use combos that provided general use utility as opposed to extreme situational cases. Beginner or advanced, I hope people can enjoy it!

Persona 4 Arena: Liz Learner's Guide - Combo Video

I had a good long set with Rhapzody today. Just thought I'd link the matches. There was a tiny bit of delay, but I don't think it hurt us too badly (though I dropped my loops multiple times just b/c of lack of practice).

Elizabeth vs Narukami

I apologize for the audio in advance. I forgot the in-game sfx were lowered via my recording software.