Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Velvien

Velvien's Fanfiction (and possibly other stuff)

Um...yeah. Hi. Just going to dump all of this stuff I've written in the past couple years here. And if I ever churn out art of decent quality, I'll post that here too.

Anyways. Be warned, I have a very strange taste in pairings.

Completed BB Fanfics

On Strange Wings
After a chance meeting at a restaurant, Tsubaki finds herself following the NOL's greatest enemy to meet a childhood hero. Setting during Continuum Shift. Friendship/Romance, with touches of Humor and Action. Ragna x Tsubaki. 9 chapters, 53K words.

Success
Aftershocks of a hypothetical scenario of Tsubaki succeeding in her mission to assassinate Noel. One-shot tragedy, 1.3K words.

Defining Distance
Jin x Tsubaki Academy-era fluff. One-shot, about 700 words.

Incomplete BB Fanfics

Of The Sun And Moon
Warning: Second chapter NSFW. A collection of drabbles focusing on Ragna and Tsubaki. Will span a myriad of genres, sometimes ties in with other stories. Currently at 8 chapters, 20K words.

At Fate's Hands
The follow-up to On Strange Wings. Much more plot-oriented, with focus on all characters. Goes from Continuum Shift's end into Chrono Phantasma and beyond. Primarily Action, with touches of...a lot of things. Pairings exist but are not the focus. Contains OCs. Currently at 28 chapters, 154K words, and only about 2/3 complete.

Confinement
Captured by Ragna and brought to Rachel's mansion, Tsubaki finds herself a non-factor in the brewing war. As she struggles to cope with life as a captive, she may find help from the last person she would ever expect. Romance, but a fair bit darker than my other works. Ragna x Tsubaki. Currently at 14 chapters, 56K words.

Cloudburst
Some strange attempt at Tsubaki x Nu. Set around the time of Chrono Phantasma. Friendship/Romance. Currently at 7 chapters, 21K words.

A Pleasant Shade Of Gray
In which Tsubaki is trained by Jubei after her first year at the Academy and the eternal events of the time loop are distorted. Pretty much a sandbox for me to play with events. Unknown pairings. Currently at 5 chapters, 19K words.

Super Fighting Robot Mega Lambda
A Mega Man parody, featuring Lambda (with personality) acting as Mega Man, Kokonoe as the Dr. Light equivalent, and Relius as Dr. Wily. Characters may be OOC for a time for plot reasons. Humor/Parody/Action. Currently at 4 chapters, 18K words.

Gutter Allemande
Yet another Ragna x Tsubaki. Set during Chrono Phantasma, in which they discover a mutual threat in the form of Azrael. Romance/Suspense/Action. Currently at 7 chapters, 25K words.

Turnabout Trigger
A crossover with the Ace Attorney series. Currently at 2 chapters, 9K words.

Angra Mainyu
A dark character development story for Tsubaki and her code of justice. Currently at 3 chapters, 7K words.

The Demolition of Romance
Silly Ragna/Tsubaki will-be three-shot. Currently at 2 chapters, 6K words.

Original Work

Something's actually brewing here...

Other Stuff

Maybe coming eventually.

Oh you're on dustloop now too.

I read "On Strange Wings" a year ago and enjoyed it from start to finish. The people were in character, the fight scenes resembled actual in-game matchups, and most of all the pairing was believable.

Question: Has Evilbaki proven a challenge to write for your future projects?

Hey, glad you enjoyed it XD

Haven't written Evilbaki yet, although she is coming in at least one story fairly soon. I don't expect her to be too difficult really - figuring just an even more fanatical Tsubaki - but...we'll see XD.

Hey there, Nova! It's been a while XD

Yeah, doing alright for the most part. You?

I have read some of your work and have found it highly enjoyable. I am patiently awaiting updates to your works. Just curious, where did you get the idea or motivation for the Ragna/Tsubaki pairing?

It started as just a completely random idea that came to mind; Tsubaki trying to apprehend Ragna, hearing that he was trained by Jubei and then kind of fangirling and asking to meet him and such. I just kinda mentally toyed with the idea for a while and decided that the pairing would be interesting/challenging to write XD

And then upon writing it, I found the dynamic between the two to be very fun, so...yeah. Still writing the pairing XD

I read all of your fanfictions Velvien (i didnt finish the Phoenix WrightxBlazblue one though) and i have to say, you truly are a gifted writer. Lots of detail and great character development.

Updated the first post for the first time pretty much ever. Missed posting several updates here in pretty much every active story. New stories added, the newest being The Demolition of Romance, a currently incomplete three-shot of Ragna/Tsubaki.

Next chapter of Confinement coming shortly. And more importantly, At Fate's Hands chapter 29 will be up on March 25.