Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raising a dead thread and nothing you can do about it.

Can someone tell me where you guys are finding these combos? I mean, the game suggests a few, but that's not what I usually see in vids.

http://fuc.wikidot.com/

It's Capcom. The closest they've ever managed to get to a balanced game was Vampire Savior II.

I thought you mispelled something there and tried to write SSF2T instead of VS2 :v:

No, Vampire Savior 2 was pretty balanced, but that also made it pretty boring. Vampire Savior is much more fun.

It's Capcom.

they only published it, nothing more than that

Who still plays this ish? Picked it back up again recently, too good.
I find the game hard to get into if you have a phat PSP (shitty D-Pad), are nitpicky of having a WAY looser D-pad after extensive periods of play and having to keep requesting ad-hoc matches on GFaqs everytime you want to play a real person (tedius IMO) :vbang:

The game is fun though, but not one I would invest countless hours into to get better. :8/:

:vbang:

The game is fun though, but not one I would invest countless hours into to get better. :8/:

I find the game hard to get into if you have a phat PSP (shitty D-Pad), are nitpicky of having a WAY looser D-pad after extensive periods of play and having to keep requesting ad-hoc matches on GFaqs everytime you want to play a real person (tedius IMO) 

PSP

The PSP version is ass

Yeah, I'm the PS2 w/ Joystick + Drive lots of hours for games type. Also want more games Darren. If I come to SBO quals, we get lots of GG and FUC?

I haven't played too much lately, but Archer combos are sexy. Though they're a complete bitch to do... 228C 2C 228C 2C 623B shit is gay

Yeah, I'm the PS2 w/ Joystick + Drive lots of hours for games type. Also want more games Darren. If I come to SBO quals, we get lots of GG and FUC?

i'm still not sure if i'm going...still dont have a teammate and still dont play BB enough

do they even have a fate machine in AUFO? but gg would be abundant

I'd hate to necro an old topic but, would anybody like to have matches via Ad-Hoc Party just for shit and giggles? This game is what's making the time pass by while I'm waiting for my copy of CS to arrive.

Oh and...

/Guard Skill: Flame Shield

For those who like to look down on me for playing the PSP version lol xD

I'd hate to necro an old topic but, would anybody like to have matches via Ad-Hoc Party just for shit and giggles? This game is what's making the time pass by while I'm waiting for my copy of CS to arrive.

Oh and...

/Guard Skill: Flame Shield

For those who like to look down on me for playing the PSP version lol xD

I play it on the PSP too, at least it's free ;D

I haven't played this on arcade before and recently picked it up after watching two guys play it at the Rosemont Anime convention last year and also at Frosty Faustings. It was the same dudes, so if you're the guys - sup, guys!

In single player, I was able to fight against Sakura but she isn't on the character select screen. Was she in the arcade version as a playable character? On some games, the operator had to enter something into the TEST menus to unlock characters - anyone know if I can unlock her that way?

Google isn't really helping me here.....

Woop!

System 246 Fate/Unlimited Codes arcade unlocks

pbrcouaj

Unlock Kirei

snpymisd

Unlock Sakura

gxlfkbei

Unlock Luviagelita

I've merged your question into the original mega thread.

Oh, cool.

As long as it ends up in Google. :)

I don't want the next Fate owner to be sifting through moonspeak for hours like I was... :gonk:

With some basic JP knowledge you can find them on the Japanese wiki.

Indeed!

In fact, that already happened. It's a few posts up. :)

As busted as this game was, I agree. As silly as it sounds I'd like it if Capcom/Eighting/TM/Whoever didn't completely drop this.

As busted as this game was, I agree. As silly as it sounds I'd like it if Capcom/Eighting/TM/Whoever didn't completely drop this.

To be honest, I just recently picked this up after Frosty Faustings and can't stop playing it. Basara X and Soul Calibur 3 AE haven't been in my machine since I bought this.

I wish something emulated 246 so I could play some live matches. It's just me against the computer....

Hey, if you guys can help me out... In this video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eGStn_6UMs

There's a link with Saber that I'm sucking at.... and it's listed in every one of the combo guides I can find as a pretty vanilla combo....

jC -> 623A. I can't get this to link with air-to-air jC or the 5b 5c 2c 623A jA jC start. Do I delay the jC at a certain height? I can't tell if I'm doing it too fast or too slow, but the 623a usually whiffs through their invincible recovery.

I was also curious about the TK inputs. Looks like I can TK damn near every move for every character and I'll see the Super-Jump silhouette appear, but the move looks identical to the normal version. Even stuff like Saber's 214A gets a silhouette. The moves (at least the moves for Saber and Sakura) don't seem to get any reduced startup or anything so.... wtf... visual glitch or does it do something for these characters?