Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAD ASS!!!!!! The first Fate game they made looked so-so, but this one looks awesome! Esspecially since Eighting and Cavia are working together! Grea another fun fighter I'm going to buy but none of my friends are going to play with me >.< Damn you FPSs! :gonk: I'll be maining Assassin and subing Rider! :eng101:

Why do I have the feeling this game is going to flop... oh yeah its cause capcom hasnt made a game worth a damn.. let alone a decent fighter in years. But it does look intresting from the trailers.

i dont have problems with this game, because is not capcom developing, i doubt about the floping, FSN is very popular in japan, or at least thats what it seems to me :psyduck:

The anime is based on the visual novel to clear things up. You know how being a fan boy is, got that compulsion to correct people over little details no one gives a crap about. :(

is this for any system or just for the arcades in Japan?

I believe this is for PC, though a console release is possible (the previous one got a PS2 and PSP release). Though you can't quote me on that :kitty: and I still have to finish Fate/Stay Night....but I'm too busy with Tsukihime and Melty Blood :keke:

Wasn't this game shown with BB and SFIV? I remember it was in that video with the japanese chick that was somehow BEATING people at the game.

its for arcade, and maybe then for a console/pc, with the popularity of FSN in japan i can count with a console release for this year after the arcade version

(Hasnt posted in like 5+ months) The game looks nice, and i hope it plays nice to match it. IF it turns out to be nice i think im gonna play Saber/Assassin (cant decide which one to main)

There were good assassin, lancer, rider, saber and rin players in loke vids. Unfortunately all of them have been deleted from youtube. You may still be able to find them on nicovid to help you decide.

I have to ask (though only Heca-tan might know since he's read the visual novels...) which do you think is better? Fate/Stay Night or Tsukihime? Me and a friend (female) got into a huge argument over this >.< The only thing we could both agree on is that Tsukihime produced a better doujin game (Melty Blood, although Unllimited Codes might test that...) but I feel like we need a 2nd opinion as I have finished Tsukihime but not Fate/Stay Night, and visa-versa for her....so who's in the right?:psyduck:

Fate stay night, or should I say, unlimited blade works story > all visual novels. shit was so epic at the end. Tsukihime was "pretty good" in comparison ;) edit, god I can't wait for this game, Saber is one of my all time fav characters in anything...even if she sucks Ima have to play her, unless of course dark saber makes it into this. holy shit that would be badass.

I like Fate more than Tsukihime. To me, Fate had better characters and fights than Tsukihime, though I like Shiki more than Shirou as far as main characters go. If we were to compare the Fate game to the Tsukihime manga I'd say they are pretty even.

I liked shiki more than shirou in the true ending, but you gotta give shirou major props if you follow him through the unlimited blade works ending, my ONLY problem with that arc was that saber wasn't the main love interest.

yes i read it, both of them, and in my opinion i feel that FSN is the best one, but i have to say that i like both of them, the 2 have a lot of qualities and good points in their favor.

my Favorite story of FSN is in part "Unlimited Blade Works" for the epic battles, but "fate" for the story, i felt that Archer was so cool in fate.

imo the anime was a truely good adaptation of the visual novel, but its really great that they decided to adapt Novel for the Fighting Game, that way wee can see al the abilities hat they used :yaaay: . (Emiya with an Unlimited Blade Works :v: ), and Dark Saber maybe

so as i pray "Unlimited Blade Works"

ARCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER :vbang:

Archer is personally my favorite character because of his last quote. When Rin was making him fight (get killed by) the godly Berserker by himself, Archer said this "By the way Rin, Can I ask you something?" "I don't mind buying time, but it wouldn't be a problem if I defeated him, would it?" He actually defeated Berserker six times over before he died.

he expressed so well what i felt the first time i read it

Saber is just so bleh to me, if I hadnt read UBWs I would have probably said Tsukihime was better.

Saber is Hot SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER but the truth every one is hot (the girls of course), and i like that saber was in fact Arthuria, i ll never see that coming

WAHHH! I'm in the minority! :gonk: well like I said I haven't finished Fate/Stay Night yet.....but I still love Tsukihime, I admit the anime adaption was GARBAGE! :mad: it makes me made that just the first vol (ep 1-5) of the FSN anime beats out the entire Tsuki anime, and the fact Tsuki was only 13 and FSN got to enjoy a full 26 ep series. However I loved the manga, and Melty Blood builds upon and already cool story (with a much more interesting cast...) I wish Tsukihime 2 would come out already! Well I better go look for Fate/Stay Night so I can finish it.....hopefully my view of Assassin and Rider won't change for the worst.....