Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I like Fate/Unlimited Code's approach to tiers. Every character is like broke tier. Makes for some balance. :] Heres my opinion for a tier list: Top Tier: Saber, Archer, Sakura, Shirou, Lancer, Kirei, Gilgamesh High Tier: Berserker(This guy hits like a truck), Assassin,Rin, Rider, Castor Mid-low tier: There are none. :] I'd put everyone as top tier, but I have not seen too many super impressive vids on the high tier, although they are defiantly capable of doing high output damage as well.

Wow the cast is so nice, if they can just ad Taiger as a joke (joke or not) and maybe even Caster servant then I would be very please. ( I'm more excited about this game than BB, KOFXII...yes I'm crazy)

I just wanna beat berserker's ass with illya, is that too much to ask? And don't worry kurum, you won't be able to keep a combo goin anyways, I aint scared of Luvia.

after watching the gamechariot match vids, i'm starting to look forward to this.

the gamechariot matches are terrible compared to the sick stuff you can find on nico. a couple of weeks ago, gamenyarth had like 2-3 updates every single day with ~10 new vids on nico.

Well, it's not really Burst..it's called something else..sorry. I already reserved my limited edition copy of unlimited codes. I am a "HUGE" fan of the Fate Series! It will also feature a new story in arcade mode, it's written by "Nasu Kinoko", the writer for both Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime !

I really want to order the SP Box http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-a120-71-40-84-j-70-2wom.html

But fuck, I really should do that christmas shopping for others thing. Too bad play-asia didn't have some sort of online black friday sale. lol

That figure looks really cool. Almost makes me think I should watch the Fate/Stay Night anime.

Yeah, I just finished my christmas shopping today! :yaaay: :yaaay: :yaaay: I reserved my copy around 1 month ago..anyways, the Saber Lilly figma is absolutely beautiful! Currently, there isn't any new info. regarding Saber Lilly. My friends told me it's probably just a new type of artwork for promoting the upcoming game. So..who's your favorite Fate character ?? Archer is my favorite ! :grin:

Personally, I played the original PC and PS 2 version and I loved it. As you know, their are different scenarios in the game. It consist Fate Route, Unlimited Blades Works, and Heaven's Feel. The anime of the series consist bit parts of all scenarios in the game. The anime has an interest elements that the game doesn't have and I like the artwork for each character except for Berserker (scary & freaky). Here's the summary of the episodes: Shirou Emiya lost his parents in a fire when he was young and was later adopted by a sorceror by the name of Kiritsugu Emiya. Although he was full of admiration for his adopted father and yearns to become an ally of justice, Shirou has limited powers and was unable to become a strong sorceror like his father. That is until one fateful day, he was drawn into the Holy Grail War and had to summon a female "Servant" known as Saber in order to protect himself. It turns out that the Holy Grail War involves a series of battles among powerful sorcerors to fight for the possession of a relic that will grant one's wishes, the Holy Grail. There are altogether seven "Masters" who can summon their respective "Servants" from different classes known as Saber, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Lancer, Caster and Assasin. These "Servants" have to hide their names in order not to reveal their weaknesses to the enemies. The story revolves around Shirou and his entanglement in the Holy Grail War