Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trial combo? Sorry I'm still starting to get the hang of some things in fighter games. By his trial combo you mean he made it up?

By trial mode, he means mission mode.

In mission mode they give you three sample combos to learn.

Thank you guys so much this is easily the best fighting games forum been asking this question for everywhere no answer but here.

I started this game late but the combos are amazing. Learned half of the combo visually looking at that video which was good experience

I never learned a combo by just visually looking at it

^ In F:UC you can manually "fast-fall" by holding [2] from a jump. This is critical for lots of BnB re-jump combos. Good luck

You can cancel the jummp frames into normals as well? I thought it was only limited to specials? If so, then I'm just dumb :V

Edit: I'm trying this and I just keep jump cancelling. I'm bad at this guys. What are some tips for this :[

Never actually played Rin, but it should work while activated. Archer has a 2C loop, which is basically just inputting 28C over and over.

Just try hitting up and B at the same time, I don't have a PS2 atm so I can't test this for you.

I figured out the trick thanks to my friend asking MarlinPie for me. You weren't too off track, but apparently you're supposed to crouch cancel. Aka 623A 8 2 5B. It's pretty damn easy from there. Thanks for the help though Eirei. Glad to see some people here were actually willing to respond to this considering how dead this game is. (TSB host this game again plz ;A;)

Maybe Eighting's secret game is Fate 2? Considering they said they aren't making another Marvel or Bloody Roar, Fate and Tatsunoko are the other existing games they made their secret could be

Maybe Eighting's secret game is Fate 2? Considering they said they aren't making another Marvel or Bloody Roar, Fate and Tatsunoko are the other existing games they made their secret could be

Is it Eighting's decision? As I recall, even if Eighting worked on it, the IP belonged to Hudson, who now belongs to Konami. So BR5 could be something Konami decides to do without the help of Eighting.

Is it Eighting's decision? As I recall, even if Eighting worked on it, the IP belonged to Hudson, who now belongs to Konami. So BR5 could be something Konami decides to do without the help of Eighting.

No, but they were the developers for the entire series. Also they are NOT making a BR5 is what i said, so if they aren't making i don't care who is obviously. But they still could be the ones working on it if it exists, as with any game i named before

That goddamn Luvia player oh god no. 800 min command grab too stronk.

Might get this for PSP now that I found my PSP a week ago.

If you didn't buy it before, I don't think you can. As I recall, it was taken off of PSN for the US. You can redownload it if you had it before, but otherwise, you can't without importing it from somewhere.