Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star-Demon

Star-Demon seeks THE BlazBlue weekly Podcast

I might consider joining in for a future BlazBlue podcast. Do you have any openings for the months of either May or June?

It was fun talking about this stuff with Dacid and it actually didn't feel intimidating or anything either. It's up to you guys to decide how well I kept up and stuff of course but from my side it was fun. I think if folks think they have something to say they shouldn't be apprehensive about participating for reasons beyond simply not having anything to say. I mean, I have an accent and stuff but that didn't stop me. :P

I might consider joining in for a future BlazBlue podcast. Do you have any openings for the months of either May or June?

This kind of planning works from episode to episode, I'm pretty sure he's not even started looking for people for the episodes of those months since there's enough trouble finding people for the episode that's taking place tomorrow lol.

I think it's best if I just find people each episode. While there's certain people I would want for some, it's just easier this way because the nature of episodes can change based on the discussions we have. Tonight's episode is a good example.

Okay - in two weeks we're talking about fundamentals and I'll need a lot of input and I need one or two high level guests.

This episode might run long - if you are crunched for time I think you should give yourself an extra half hour.

Hey Star, I'd definitely like to get in on this if you're okay with it. Dreiko said I should run it by ya.

You play this game?

You play this game?

My main fighter sir. I haven't played it as much as I used to thanks to P4a, but I still know a thing or two.

My main fighter sir. I haven't played it as much as I used to thanks to P4a, but I still know a thing or two.

Oh, I didn't know that. I'll see what I can do.

Shhhhh, we'll save that for the reality show.

Holy shit, NaRD!?! where have you been?? Thought you died after I pushed you off that cliff.

Holy shit' date=' NaRD!?! where have you been?? Thought you died after I pushed you off that cliff.[/quote']

I rep GameFAQs.

I've been meaning to ask you though, we met in Ranked where I beat you. Fast forward a week or so, and I can't even touch you. Like, the same way how Stickbug improved. I need to know you guys' secret, because that level of improvement is freaking insane.

Xie is in japan, he said he didn't feel like he could do it.

Huey is a good idea - I'll ask.

I like Spirit Juice but IDK - He might not be a good fit for the show - too old and salty. :P *Kappa*

I'm up for joining again as always. I think I can talk fundementals. :D

That's cool with me - I think you're a really good fit for what I'm trying to do with the show.

Tightening up the graphics:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb157/starsickle/BBRadioOVERLAYWIDEOWIP_zpsc3eca688.png

Gotta add drop shadows, but I think the gradient is really bad now that it's 16:9. Feels empty.

I need text for the Show's title -I'm not really good at custom text myself - Any ideas or help?

What should "Blue Beat Radio" look like?