Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Munsu

Official Vegas Thread Since Munsu Lives Here Now :/

im so jealous of this small but lively scene ~_~ maybe i can drive down for bigger events or something

Hello again from PNW! How about them Seattle Mariners!!!? :V

You guys play +R at all? How about that BBCP!? I will go way out of my way to become the bess Bullet in the US, the same way I did with Kanji in P4U.

I might play Bullet in BBCP, but I haven't been interested in the game enough to watch vids or do research so I won't know for sure until I actually get the game.

Is P4A gone up there? :(

I might play Bullet in BBCP, but I haven't been interested in the game enough to watch vids or do research so I won't know for sure until I actually get the game.

Is P4A gone up there? :(

Yeah, sadly for the most part it is dead. I myself am guilty of not playing either. Super rusty! We should play some mirror matches later! I'll be up for some matches tonight!

You should give it a BBCP a try though. The only thing that sucks is importing it, and not understanding the story. American version won't come for a while.

Yeah, I already pre-ordered the JP copy.

Also, I'm totally playing Naoto now. Just not very well. :V

Naoto's awakened super is very good against Kanji. Once she gets in awakened state, Kanji has to be very careful when approaching her, since her super doesn't have a flash. Like I'll go for my lightning oki, innocently running up to Naoto as she blocks the lightning. In a flash (or lack there of), I get shot in the face, and then I die!

Damn Now Toe!