Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kashhoward

Online Darkstalkers 3 tournament

The PandaxGaming stream on twitch is looking to host a Darkstalkers 3 tournament over Xbox live next thursday 4/4. The rules are best 2 out of 3 matches with Grand Finals being 3 out of 5 matches. There is no character lock in this tournament. The host of the tournament will be paying out 1200 microsoft points for first, 800 for second and 400 for third. We are looking for around 16-32 participants for this tournament. Anyone whos interested let us know here and any questions feel free to PM.

Neat. Too bad it's on Xbox, and even if it wasn't I'm unebeliably bad at this game. Try to get people to pick random level select instead of going to the default stage every single time. This matters more for people watching than the 'hardest of core' seem to think it does.

Neat. Too bad it's on Xbox, and even if it wasn't I'm unebeliably bad at this game. Try to get people to pick random level select instead of going to the default stage every single time. This matters more for people watching than the 'hardest of core' seem to think it does.

This. Fuck Feast of the Damned, its butchering of Demitri's theme as BGM, and it being a rehash of a DS1 stage.

So far there's a lot of open spots for now. It's open to anyone so be ready around the time and post your gamertags here. Be at the twitch channel as any rule changes and whatnot are mentioned. We might be looking to start anywhere between 8-9pm est.

I'm interested in this tournament.

Need that gamertag

I'm interested.

Gamertag: Sweet Poison

I may have another person if there is space available.

Sweet let me get their gamertag too

To Martian and Sonicspear I got you guys down.

Overall, be ready by 8:30PM Est, we're looking to start at about 9PM Est. Join us at twitch.tv/pandaxgaming that day to hear any rule changes or to follow any directions from the commentator.

Just sent you all a xbox message with instructions. We're looking to start in the next 15-20 minutes. Any last min people who want to enter, message the gt PxG Live Stream directly and we'll add you to the challonge bracket.

I'm sorry that this happened but I wasn't aware of the thread being active during the tourney, you could have gone on ggpo since I see you on there and say something about not being in the first or second brackets. Talk with the host in private I suppose or hit up the stream and private message the streamer but next time you should probably try to get more acquainted with using GGPO to reach players immediately.

I'm sorry that this happened but I wasn't aware of the thread being active during the tourney, you could have gone on ggpo since I see you on there and say something about not being in the first or second brackets. Talk with the host in private I suppose or hit up the stream and private message the streamer but next time you should probably try to get more acquainted with using GGPO to reach players immediately.
It's all good man. I just didn't want to be one of those people who say they are going to play and not show up. I understand the time it takes to get things like this organized. I didn't know though GGPO was the place for everyone to meet or chat. I was on live thinking I was going to get a request. I probably should have sent a message to the person hosting.

Thanks and hopefully the turnout was okay.