Kurushii

Award Nominations

I'd like to nominate the following:

Nerd455: Online Award - For organizing and hosting netplay events (streamed lobbies, netplay tournaments, etc.)

someonewhodied: BlazBlue Award - For contributing to numerous character threads for general gameplay discussion, combo routes, and character exploration

Final Round went by during the DL update I believe. Top 3 was Kiba(winner), Ivysaur(don't think he has an account?) and myself

Final Round went by during the DL update I believe. Top 3 was Kiba(winner), Ivysaur(don't think he has an account?) and myself

Took care of it.

I'd like to nominate Alpha152 for the In Real Life award.

He runs the brackets at our Rebel Up locals and plays a major role in organizing them.

I'd like to Nominate NecroTheReaper for BB, he's done quite a lot for the Relius community.

I'd like to nominate Nerd455 for running Burning Up, BlueBouts, and other netplay related events on a daily basis.

I'm nominating myself for an award. I got second place in BB at DTN to SKD which had 30+ entrants iirc, so I believe that qualifies me for one. I also got 4th at ECT which had 30+ if that counts for anything?

Hey all!

Can I nominate Tigre for being an awesome TO?

Can I also nominate myself for Tournament placings for AH3? Not sure if you'll accept those, but figured I'd ask!

NEC XIV 2nd Place AH3 - http://shoryuken.com/2013/12/08/northeast-championship-nec-14-streaming-live-from-essington-pennsylvania/ http://homingcancel.com/events/nec-xiv-the-moe-(december-6th-7th-and-8th-2013)/msg41381/#msg41381

TFC 2nd Place AH3 - http://homingcancel.com/events/the-fall-classic-sept-14-15-(raliegh-nc)/msg41049/#msg41049

Summer Jam 1st Place AH3 - http://homingcancel.com/events/summer-jam-vii-back-at-the-sheraton-suites-in-philly-817-818/msg40966/#msg40966

No worries if it's a no go, just wanted to put it out there!

To get a tournament ranking trophy, you must have won an event with 32+ entrants or placed top 3 in one with 64+.

If you've met that criteria and have results just send them to me and I'll put the trophy up ^_^

I'd like to nominate TagerTime for a BB award, as he's been doing an excellent job at putting together Tager changelogs and frame data, discovering various tech in the videos and putting time stamps on it, as well as motivating translators like me to translate relevant tweets and blog posts. And he's been doing it for three versions straight, too.

I'd like to nominate Zedar90 for the Loremaster award. He's been the main source for information concerning the XBlaze series, and the Bloodedge Experience series. He's also helped a lot recently with the Chrono Phantasma Extend information.

He's been there to keep everyone up to date with lore, answering so many questions. There are too many examples to quote from, but he also keeps everyone up to date with annoucements. Zedar is the entire reason that the fandom knows anything about the Bloodedge Experience series, and has answered so many questions pertaining to material such as that.

He's really kept us all up to date with BlazBlue lore and has been a God send for all of us.

I'd like to nominate Zedar90 for the Loremaster award. He's been the main source for information concerning the XBlaze series, and the Bloodedge Experience series. He's also helped a lot recently with the Chrono Phantasma Extend information.

He's been there to keep everyone up to date with lore, answering so many questions. There are too many examples to quote from, but he also keeps everyone up to date with annoucements. Zedar is the entire reason that the fandom knows anything about the Bloodedge Experience series, and has answered so many questions pertaining to material such as that.

He's really kept us all up to date with BlazBlue lore and has been a God send for all of us.

Zedar for Loremaster, YES.

I'll lob it his way shortly.

Though it has come to the attention of members of the "liberal" and "edu-tainment" side of our humble community that the "Loremaster" Award is under-appreciated and significantly rarer than other Awards. This has unfortunately led to it being swept beneath the oceanic waves that are our sprite-based recognition system. As such, they have proposed that the "Loremaster" Award be put on a higher pedestal, and award properly to the individuals who have the exquisite and dare say thorough understanding of all things "lore." A tier above the "Loremaster," one with a more.... 'legitimate' title.

A "Lore Knight," if you will. m6WFkV5.png

You know, for Zedar's sake. And stuff.

would Master > Knight tho?

SEE? I FUCKING CALLED IT

I said the exact same thing but apparently because the knight has the sword and does all the hard work...