Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Fearless Night, New Indie Fighting Game

Her name is Poco, she is loco, I said OH NO!

Weird that they don't have any info on the gameplay yet. Unless they expect to sell the game on design alone.

That is anime as hell, and I love it. I wonder when we'll get some info on gameplay. And, I wanna see what kind of credentials the devs have.

That is anime as hell, and I love it. I wonder when we'll get some info on gameplay. And, I wanna see what kind of credentials the devs have.

If I'm not mistaken, Zinac was the lead programmer for Skullgirls before Mike Z.

This game even looks similar to the alpha builds of SG, but yeah, I think it would've been cool to display when at a more advance stage of development, but for the time being I'll keep this on the radar because we all have to support the little guys~

If I'm not mistaken, Zinac was the lead programmer for Skullgirls before Mike Z.

That´s right.

What a Fearless Night for a curse...

I sure hope there's a

Baiken/May Lee/Rosa-esque

character ; -;

We'll defiantly keep in mind what kind of characters players are looking for.

If you put a Litchi cameo character in I'll buy a copy for myself and all my friends. :kitty:

I'll keep an eye on this, and good luck to the team.

I'll just say L-Knight was happy when I showed him the game!

I'll be happy if I get a gunslinger and a knife/shank user in the game. :)

As a native spanish speaker i find it funny/odd since for me it means something like little/few death.

I guess that this is what you people feel with the engrish, lol

I wouldn't mind if there was a Spanish theme, or more characters named in Spanish honestly.

As a native spanish speaker i find it funny/odd since for me it means something like little/few death.

No siendo un hablante nativo de Espanol, tan no se comprendo como se siente (nunca he tenido una problema con engrish).

I probably butchered Spanish entirely typing that, but oh well, lol. This is how we learn new languages I guess.

Yeah actually feeling in the same way

"Poco Muerte hara que te sientas como en el infierno!"

We will be hosting a stream this Wednesday at 8pm EDT covering some of our progress on Uri. I'll show off some of her potential new moves and the process we go through in designing a character's game play mechanics. Here's the stream link http://www.twitch.tv/shobugames

Slendermuscle D:

Hmm, I guess that's who behind Poco in that rough, cropped, promo art .o. Nice to see progressing moving forward steadily.

Anyone who thinks they're good at finding new combos, should send me a private message. I'm currently looking for game player testers. If you just want to test the game in general though, you're going to have to wait a while.