Sign in to follow this  
DragonLordZ

Blazblue X GG?

http://arcsystemworks.jp/vote/

I can't translate, but this website appears to have a voting system in place for something BB x GG related for Arcs 25th aniversary, you can vote for a large range of characters and I think you can vote from either BB or GG but I don't know what its for so don't get your hopes up people!

http://arcsystemworks.jp/vote/

post-27412-13951517465_thumb.jpg

Kokonoe playable? She got new art on the vote page that looks like CP's character select art while all the other NPC's got old art.

Hype?

Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't new.

Edited by EvilCommie

maybe it's another GGXBB music festival thing, and they're asking the fans to pick out the songs?

IMAGINE if it's actually a voting for the characters in a GGxBB fighting game?

maybe it's another GGXBB music festival thing, and they're asking the fans to pick out the songs?

IMAGINE if it's actually a voting for the characters in a GGxBB fighting game?

either would be pretty damn awesome :D

As kosmos badgirl said, it's a character popularity poll. Or rather, it's 2 of them. One for each series. The results for each poll are going to be revealed during the live recorded Bururaji episode at Arc Fes (which is also where the Arc Revo finals are).

She has had her character select art (full character art) back in Extend too. Though this time this must be more than troll.

I was going to vote for a character I liked, but then I found out you have to enter all this information and it looked too complicated so I said screw it. It was like last November all over again.

It is interesting to know that while most arts are 'genuine char arts', some are just arcade mode char arts, eg: linhua, jubei, tora-neechan, etc. So many guys in the bottom I don't know... Are they from phase manga?

Many are, yeah.

Brown haired lady next to kaka-kitten = Celica

pink-haired witch next row = Nine

Next to Nine is Trinity

Next row has Kazuma(Hazama's body's original persona), next to him is...Idk someone from the Mage's academy or Mage's guild?

Next row I don't know the first guy, 2nd is Rachels daddy, Clavis Alucard.

Last row has Jubei's bro(forgot his name) and the Kaka elder.

Edited by Soothesayer

Thanks! Wish Arc would add them eventually, these chars look great and interesting...

PS: Poor Kazuma... Hazama is really mean.

PS: Poor Kazuma... Hazama is really mean.

Oh for the entire CS game you haven't notice wat Haz has done to the others? (especially Tsubaki)