Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SooPringles

Resurrection

Can I start a thread for those of us who only started playing when Resurrection came out?

I've had a really great experience trying to learn this game online, I'm wondering if others have felt the same.

-Mark

(Edit - Don't be ashamed, its just to say hello!)

i started playing when DSR came out. i've been watching japanese footage of the game since 2006 and never really got GGPO to work for me. plus, i've been occupied with other fighters to really bother installing GGPO. I must say I learned to play the game pretty fast due to all the videos and tournament footage i've watched in the past.

i'm open to playing anyone online, just send me a friend request or an invite. I main zabel and recently became fond of learning Bulleta.

A friend of mine is a big fan of VS, he got me to try it when Resurrection came out. I'm really enjoying it. It's pretty easy to pick up the basics, but there's all kinds of depth if you look for it.

We went from one VS player in Ottawa to seven or so, just from this one guy bringing it to every gather and getting people to try it.

Glad to hear I'm not alone. I was busy with 3sOE for the longest time until Resurrection dropped. Been playing it regularly ever since. Believe it or not, fighting other Resurrection players online lead me to this forum.

Looking to fill my friends list with other DSR players, so friend request/invites are welcome.

I played this for the first time a few weeks ago with my boss. I tried it twice more since then and wound up buying it last night since it's so cool. I don't really have time to play anything at the moment anyway, but it'll be refreshing to play this when I want to take my mind off of not having +R yet.

Looking forward to mastering Victor's ass.