Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StayFree( ' 3')

Looky wut I just got in the mail...

yo~

Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star (2-Disc First Print Edition) signed by Toshio Furukawa (Shin) / Japanese Pre-Order Bonus / Hokuto no Ken (Atomiswave)

20130501_175832.jpg

20130421_105711.jpg

Did StayFree just resurrect a dying forum to brag?? Yes, cuz I'm just awesome like that...

*swag dance* :toot:

I was seriously looking for the Like button just now. Then realized I wasn't on facebook or tumblr.

Good shit though!

Sick! My friends and I have been playing this game for a bit now too. Hopefully this does revive threads here! :D

duude, it's definitely time for an HnK revival. Still to this day I have yet to see a more hype fighter, broken or not.

I'll try to do my part by dragging the consolized arcade mobo to EVO and making the loudest noise possible while playin it. :toot:

duude, it's definitely time for an HnK revival. Still to this day I have yet to see a more hype fighter, broken or not.

I'll try to do my part by dragging the consolized arcade mobo to EVO and making the loudest noise possible while playin it. :toot:

Crazy thing is we just got started recording our matches around the same this thread started. I got them up on my youtube channel if you want to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/IMMORALTITO

We're hella scrubby but we still get hype moments when we pop the game in. We even go as far and quote lines from the show. >.<