Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Young Navigator

(CSEX) (XBL) FT10 interest thread

Also:

> Matchup nominations will be accepted until 8pm, March 23rd. The matchups that can be voted on will be revealed during Hit-Confirm Live on March 23rd, as well as All-Out Thursdays, both found HERE

> March 23

Are you sure you don't mean May.

StayFree broke his xbox. But that matchup isn't even remotely fair. Should be Ayashii & Nemesis VS StayFree and Owner. StayFree when hes playing serious is leagues better than any of them.

In fact, I'd let Owner play first because StayFree playing first wouldn't even be fun to watch.

Lol how bad did you get bodied that you actually think StayFree is good?

Not bad enough by you to think you are any better.

Didn't I beat you 10-1 in a FT10 without blocking? lol

Damn, XBL is crazy

10-4, and you did block. Like I said, no reason to make me think you are any better. lol

1. That's still really bad.

2. Please don't be michigan and add numbers lmao, it was 10-1 and Eevee watched so yeah...

3. I can only end this or any conversation that may arise about this with this lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect[/url

[EDIT] Also yeah what Mash/John said

1. That's still really bad.

2. Please don't be michigan and add numbers lmao, it was 10-1 and Eevee watched so yeah...

3. I can only end this or any conversation that may arise about this with this lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

I didn't say I was good. :U I remember it being less one sided though. If you say so.

10-4, and you did block. Like I said, no reason to make me think you are any better. lol

Impossible, since Haven actually doesn't know how to block.

Oh. Well I can't argue against that. lol

But I still think StayFree is better. Just from my personal experience playing/watching him.

I obviously have to start actually trying in rooms then so you don't gauge me playing with speed wheel and shit :(

...Nah fuck that.

I obviously have to start actually trying in rooms then so you don't gauge me playing with speed wheel and shit :(

...Nah fuck that.

I'm just going based on what I've seen. I honestly can't say I've seen you trying. I had assumed that you were in that FT10 though.

Wait...reading back theres not enough votes for someone...some one very important...wheres goldy...GOLDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yeah goldy vs *insert random person here*

lol this thread. I could see it going places

*goes back mashing in happywars*

imma join you

Wait...reading back theres not enough votes for someone...some one very important...wheres goldy...GOLDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yeah goldy vs Our Lord Neogio

Fix'd

...Nah fuck that.

Vroooooooooooom

Screwing around in random online rooms is usually more rewarding. Usually I like 1v1 rooms for playing a bit more seriously.