Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Young Navigator

(CSEX) (XBL) FT10 interest thread

Oh. Well I can't argue against that. lol

But I still think StayFree is better. Just from my personal experience playing/watching him.

And he's got tournament awards, don't forget the all-important TROPHIES. This is like the perfect opportunity to "use them".

And he's got tournament awards, don't forget the all-important TROPHIES. This is like the perfect opportunity to "use them".

I didn't know trophies mattered in netplay. Also Stylish MetalSanic vs Canadian MikeZ (Deadliest)

Title Match: A Tale of Two Tagers

Why not just set a match between the two? Isn't what this thread is for?

Wait...reading back theres not enough votes for someone...some one very important...wheres goldy...GOLDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yeah goldy vs *insert random person here*

Somewhere beyond the sea and the stars where ill be waiting for youuuuuuuuuuuu.

lol

ive been around very little these days sorry :/

I'd like to nominate Gold Champion

again

VS "Three random XBL scrubs with a PSR of less than 400" in a handicapped survival match to the death. (Gotta use that survival option somehow) BTW I belive in Gold

Also the previously pitched match of: Owner & Nemesis VS Ayashii & StayFree still stands with the option of replacing Ayashii or StayFree with NeoGio0o

Wait have we nominated anyone who mains Ragna...

Also, leave my Tager alone, I don't play this game anyways.

You play enough to expose most of XBL =/

I'd also like to nominate Gold.

D00D...We should do false ass netplay tournaments to see who is the best with each character. I know I'd be intently watching the Hazama tourney between you, Ctrl, Lich, and Haven.

You'll get him one day lime

Edit: AND Ctrl

I've never even fought lich lol. I'm just terrible at mirrors in general.

oooh my gawd...this thread...

ed5.jpg

> StayFree broke his xbox.

Wut. Did he just smash it with a sledgehammer or something.

yup, went all Gallagher on it.

Also the previously pitched match of: Owner & Nemesis VS Ayashii & StayFree still stands

Nemesis, Owner, Haven...really??? *beats ranger with stick*

Yeah, there's no hope in that since haven's been dodging me since forever. You see, he's part of ToD, the "Trifecta of Dodgers". This organization includes haven, neofreeo, and leonil. If you guys were able to magically convince him to play me with his main I'd be shocked. Although I know this would be more of a landslide than the SKD ft10 I did a while back. That said, in terms of netplayers, Akira-Shiro, TD, nineballinfinite, or CookieHours would easily be more of a challenge.

Bottom line, guy's free to everyone but other based netplayers, he knows it, I know it. Metal Sonic knows it. Just look at his sad youtube channel. There's a reason why no one knows who the fuck haven is outside of BB online general.

:v: ...(waits patiently for haven's rebuttal, preferably in the form of a ft10)

Seriously guys, is this really the best opponents you guys can come up with??

It would be more worth my time if CaliSwag Zong1, Gato, LK(St1ckbug), pulsr, or Metal Sonic(da lulz) joined in.

I also demand Mac be commentator. His posts are the only ones I ever read anymore in BB online.

nigga, I AM THE TROPHY!tournament_medal.png

Seriously guys, is this really the best opponents you guys can come up with??

It would be more worth my time if CaliSwag Zong1, Gato, LK(St1ckbug), pulsr, or Metal Sonic(da lulz) joined in.

I didn't even know LK played on XBL and i'm not sure pulsr still plays.

4223028_700b.jpg

I didn't even know LK played on XBL and i'm not sure pulsr still plays.

they both do. In terms of pulsr, the only way to awake him from his slumber is to recite the weaboo incantation and make an offering of doujin before him.

4223028_700b.jpg

they both do. In terms of pulsr, the only way to awake him from his slumber is to recite the weaboo incantation and make an offering of doujin before him.

What?? LMAO.

also demand Mac be commentator. His posts are the only ones I ever read anymore in BB online.

Half my posts here are just stream of consciousness during my matches. :P

how many times does a man have to nominate toan before his ass is in the main post

Well looks like this has died out ._. just like the other FT10 threads...

Well looks like this has died out ._. just like the other FT10 threads...

Screw that. Who wants to go FT10 with me? I'm hyped up after all the hype this weekend brought with a new Guilty Gear, info on BlazBlue and just in general.

If none of the nominated players will do anything, I'll go for it. And considering that the PSN version of the BB FT10 thread isn't going off of just nominations and just people that are interested, works for me.

Screw that. Who wants to go FT10 with me? I'm hyped up after all the hype this weekend brought with a new Guilty Gear, info on BlazBlue and just in general.

If none of the nominated players will do anything, I'll go for it. And considering that the PSN version of the BB FT10 thread isn't going off of just nominations and just people that are interested, works for me.

We can play now if you'd like.